Jeong Yunho

An excuse to use this photo of yunho because of how hot he looks in green

An excuse to use this photo of yunho because of how hot he looks in green. Don't ask but to me camo/green is like the hottest thing someone can wear...oh wait only my K-pop boys can pull it off sorry non existent boys who are waiting in line for me.

You watch as people run in the hallway, they seem terrified, what's going on? Then of course he appeared along with his friends.

"Choi _____, well hello." Yunho says.

"Yes Jeong Yunho?" You say.

"Your brother was looking for you."

"He is right next to you."

"I know."

"Mom wants the house to be clean by the time she gets home but I have some unfinished business to do. Could you cover my half of the house?" San says

"You just want to escape doing the chores."

"Well you could say it like that..."

"Fine but you owe me big time."

"I could get you a boyfriend as an offering."

"I ain't no ghost, I don't need offerings and especially blind dates. I'm good with being single."

"Your diary doesn't say that though." You glare at San.

"You read my diary?"

"Well you could say it like that."

"What else did you read?"

"About your crushes and stuff. I even know your latest one, it seems it's developing fast too." San smirks.

"You know if you tell him. I'm not going to do anything about it right? I will just reject him."

"Or would you now.."

"Yes, now fuck off. I need to get to class." You closed your locker and went to class.

You took a seat and just then somebody sat beside you. It was Yunho.

"Why are you seating beside me."

"It's the only seat left plus the seat beside Mingi is taken by his crush."
(A/n: as the author, I'm not saying his crush is me but...it is ;)

"Whatever." You say.

The lesson went on then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to the person and of course it was Yunho.

"Could I borrow a pen? Mine ran out of ink." You looked through you pencil case and handed him your pen. "Thanks." Yunho winks. Your face instantly turned red.

Oh no your making this crush thing too obvious to him, let's actually hope San didn't tell Yunho. You felt like something was leaking...crap. You lifted up your hand.

"Yes Ms.____" The teacher says.

"M-May I use the restroom?"

"Is it urgent?"