Kim Hongjoong

I suddenly remembered about hongjoong's line in answer and the 'mm mm' part is like so hot

I suddenly remembered about hongjoong's line in answer and the 'mm mm' part is like so hot. Speaking of which I'm going to continue the bad boy, tutor series cause I said I would be starting that and I never did whoops.

You were given a task. A task no simple girl would be able to handle. Thats because girls in your grade always fall for this guy.

Kim Hongjoong. The well-known bad boy of your school, he is also a senior right now. Your math teacher had asked if you could teach him maths since lately he hasn't been doing well. You hated bad boys like Hongjoong and his crew but the teacher begged you and even would pay you with a some of money if Hongjoong managed to pass his next test.

So here you were waiting for Hongjoong. You already texted him saying you would be waiting under the tree. Flowers and leaves fell before you, it was such a windy day and it was gloomy. You were sure it was going to rain. Hongjoong was late again, it wasn't his first time. The first time got you kinda upset, he almost left you under the sun. You also almost gave up the first time.

"Hey I'm here." Hongjoong finally arrives. You were furious.

"You're late again." Hongjoong shrugs it off.

"Don't care, now can we go?" You grab his hand so he wouldn't run away like last time.

"This." You point at your intertwined hand. "Is just for precaution cause you tried to run from me before."

"Fine, I can't help but hate maths okay." You roll your eyes and brought him to the library. Once you made it to the library, you went to a secluded area because normally teaching Hongjoong maths would cause a big situation.

You got kicked out of the café once. Since Hongjoong knew it was a library, he wouldn't make noise but of course you knew he didn't care.

"Sit down here. I'm going to grab some books for myself while you do a short mini test." Hongjoong whines.

"Test? Again? Do I have t-"

"Shut the fuck up." His eyes widen and jaw drops.

"You just-"

"Curse? Yeah what's so wrong about that?"

"I thought because you were a nerd you don't curse." You scoff.

"Well I'm not kind off nerd Kim Hongjoong. Now here is the test, it's a short 20 minutes test to recap the topics I taught you last lesson. I'm going to grab some books for myself." You went to the shelves. You notice a book on the shelf that you really wanted so you tried to tiptoe.

Someone else beat you to it so you turn to meet the person.

"Hyunjin." Your breath hitches. Hwang Hyunjin, the pretty boy of your school. He and his group of friends are pretty known for their kindness. They are just the opposite of Hongjoong and his crew.