ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

Oh right this^^F-FOOK that wink

Oh right this^^F-FOOK that wink. What is a bias? Who is she? Anyways since im listening to Dont Need Your Love i feel like making it based on the song :) cause im a sad lonely girl who no one loves :')

A poster that caught your attention started this all. You tore it from the board and went to the room. 8 other guys turned to face you, their heads tilted out of curiosity.

"___?" They asked in confusion. So to put it this way, you were a popular girl. A baddie. So of course they were surprised to see you here. Your eyes were blue-black from a girl punching from before. You could fight back but you became her punching bag.

2 of the boys ran to you as you fell on your knee. Your tears threatening to fall. The 2 boys helped you up and sat you down on the chair. One of your best friends were in the DNYL club too and you knew it. Which is why you went here.

"___? Whats wrong? Who did this to you?" Mingi called out as he shook your arms. You didnt respond instead pushed his hands away.

"Mingi i wanna join the club." Mingi's widened as if the words seemed to caught him off guard.

"But why?" Your eyes were laced with tears that were threatening to fall.

"I have never felt love ever since he left me. I wanna feel loved again. Please help me or something. I dont want to leave a life of a heart breaker anymore, i want to stop this. Mingi please help." A tear slipped out.

"A-Ah ___ dont cry. Come here." He hugged you. Your makeup washed off from the excessive crying. 10 minutes later you calmed down. The other 7 boys watched you settle with Mingi.

"You should introduce yourself to the others." You shyly nodded. I mean your staring at 7 other hot men. You also came here bursting and crying with a black eye.

"Umm...im ___. I used to date a jerk who i loved so dearly. Im still trying to forget him but im not able to. This is why i go around and hook up with people. But end up leaving before we actually do the stuff." Your head drops.

"Welcome to DNYL club ___. Im Hongjoong, the one who started this all."

The others are introduced themselves and told their stories. Hongjoong had an abusive girlfriend who left him for a rich dude. Seonghwa fell for a girl who knew he couldnt get but insisted in loving her, currently trying to forget about her. Yunho was a popular guy who fell for a nerdy girl who doesnt like him. Yeosang was in a relationship with a girl but she passed on from a unexpected heart attack.

San was an abusive partner who got a restraining order on. Mingi well he liked you so he just decided to join the club to forget about you. Wooyoung liked his step sister but she has a boyfriend. Jongho was just a confused heartbroken teen who just got dumped by his girlfriend.

Listening to all their stories made you felt bad. Especially towards Mingi. You had dragged him aside.

"Mingi im so sorry. I didnt know about this." He smiles and pats your shoulder.