Kang Yeosang

You and Yeosang have been pretty much mutual with the friendship

You and Yeosang have been pretty much mutual with the friendship. He does go a bit far on the gifts but that's because you just broke up with someone.

"Here, I bought some chocolates." Yeosang says as he hands you those fancy expensive chocolates.

"You're spoiling me too much." You say but you happily accept the chocolate. After all, yeosang would practically insist you take the chocolates cause he doesn't want his members to eat them.

"Well you deserve the best after what the guy did."

"Thanks yeosang. Hey, I heard you were going on tour soon." You say.

"Yeah I am. You think you can handle with being alone for 2 months?"

"Of course I can, it's not like your my boyfriend. You don't have to worry so much."

"Yeah but you have been sad since the breakup. I just don't want you to stay at home all the time and just stay in the dark."

"Yeosang, trust me I won't. Besides, I have a job remember."

"Remind me how you met that dumbass guy again?" You giggle.

"Well, he was my client. An idol. His group had a shoot and the company hired me since I was recommended by my boss to them. While I was shooting and taking some pics, he just came up to me and asked for my number."

"But you were busy."

"Well I still gave him my number and went back to taking more pics. I didn't thought of anything back then so when I went home, I got a text from an unknown number. We hit it off through texts and he kept flirting and flirting. Then one day, he asked to meet up and he confessed."

"Too cheesy." You giggle at yeosang's words.

"What do you expect, bet you would do the same."

"No. If I was the guy, I would treat you like a queen."

"You already do everyday yeosang. Anyways, after he confessed, we went out on our first date. His practice room cause you know a scandal can happen. We spent every month there and I became good friends with his members. Just then, his schedule became packed, he was debuting soon. He was stressed out."