sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ᴍɪɴɢɪ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ😂

 ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ😂

ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴜsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴜᴡᴜs. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ? ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛs ᴀʟsᴏ ғʟᴜғғ sᴏ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғʟᴜғғ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs :)

"___?" You hummed at the sound of your name being called.

"Yes mother?" As graceful as that sounds, you hated being so elegant.

"Come here." She had called you from her room. Sighing and placing down your sketch book, you made your way to the king's bedroom. At foot of the door laid a small rose petal.

"Mother what is this?" You inspected it, sniffing for any weird scent.

"Oh thats nothing, i was making something for your wedding gift." You nodded but then

"MY WHAT?!" You mum giggled.

"Your wedding sweetie. All your sisters have gotten married, i mean look at all the princes they have married. Even Yeji got married." You scoffed.

"Mum Yeji was caught with Wooyoung. Thats why you ordered them to be married immediately." Your mother growled.

"Shut up. They were doing our family oath bad, you know how it goes." You rolled your eyes.

"No having s*x while you arent married. Yes mother i get it."

"And what was Yeji and Wooyoung doing."

"That exact thing. But Yeji's story is different mother. Your marrying me to someone i dont even know."

"How do you know, if you dont know them." She asked.

"Well-"

"Made my point, well other the next week your going to get ready for the wedding. Oh might i add you are getting married to Mingi." Boom you were just about to explode in anger.

"but mother, we are sworn werewolf enemies! You know it too!" Your mother sighed.

"Sweetie, their parents really love you and doesnt mean you hate him, i have to have that same impression."

"Mother you like him? That spawn of a devil?"

"My little girl. Just give it a few months. If the marriage doesnt work out. You can file a divorce." You sighed heavily. You knew your fate and future was decided by your parents.

To be frank, you and Mingi were enemies cause you two always fought over who is the best werewolf. Who can hunt better. Random things like that and Mingi was the one always pestering you.

You and your siblings basically the Hwangs (Hyunjin & Yeji) were good friends with Mingi's. Everyone got a long, Yeji fell for Wooyoung(pshh whoops i wrote San) and Hyunjin fell for nana(A/n:this is me, well this is my nickname). But you and Mingi didnt get along too well.