Choi San

An incident that turned everything to something better

An incident that turned everything to something better. You were in high school when you first met San. He wasn't like the demon on stage whenever he performed with ateez. In fact, he was a little cute church boy. He enjoyed dancing and singing. He was also in a band during his school days.

It was graduation day, the both of you threw your graduation hats in the air. Everyone jumped and cheered. It was a memorable experience. Of course after that you and San had to celebrate, he found out he was accepted into a company.

"This toast is to you. Congrats on getting into your dream of becoming a trainee." You smile. Both yours and san's glass clinked. It was apple juice don't worry, you guys weren't underage drinking.

"Thanks for always supporting me _____."

"Of course San. You know I will always be there for you. That's what best friends are for!"

"Ah right." San grabs something from his bag. A box with a ribbon on it. "A little something for you, who knows I might not see ever again." You hit him.

"Don't say that!" You happily accepted the gift.

"Open it up, I think you will love it." He says. You opened up the gift then you gasp.

"San no, this is the necklace we saw at that jewelry shop that one time." He smiles with his dimples showing.

"I just wanted to give this to you. The lady at the store said it was one of a kind."

"Really?"

"Yeah cause it's limited edition. She also asked if I wanted to engrave names on it so I put our names on it."

San ∞ ____
It was a moon and mountain necklace. The mountain obviously represented san. The moon was you. Your name was carved on the moon while his was on the mountain.

"You're too sweet San." You say.

"Here let me put it on for you." You turned around and he helps you to put it on. "How is it? Do you like it?"