ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

*Falls off chair while typing this* WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP SEONGHWA

*Falls off chair while typing this* WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP SEONGHWA. If your wondering, if this was real...yeah it was I forgot I saved this photo so I fell before putting it on the imagine. The power of Seonghwa does to me.

You remember your life was super casual nothing too crazy. You and brother used to live separately but then he and his friends apparently got kicked out of their apartment after a lot of complaints of them being noisy and rowdy.

You couldn't help but feel like slapping your brother but it's fine, your house did have extra rooms...okay more like 4 extra rooms but they split up and have roommates. So now your house was filled with 8 guys including your brother.

"___." Jongho whines.

"Yes my lovely older brother."

"I'm one year older what makes a difference?"

"It makes a lot of difference considering how I was living on my own in a big home." You held in your angry state.

"Sorry for throwing a party at your home." Jongho pouts.

"You know I'm starting to wonder if I should kick all of you out." You say just joking but jongho thought you were telling the truth.

"Oh come on sis I'm sorry, I will do anything for you! I will allow you to have a boyfriend by any means." You smirk. Jongho sighs.

"Really? Thanks bro. But I swear if you ever try having s*x on my bed with a random hook up at the party. Your head will be chopped off." You warn jongho. He nods in defeat. You walk back to your room but met Seonghwa in the hallway.

"Sorry you had to caught your brother in bed with a girl almost about to-"

"Seonghwa it's fine. It's not the first time someone has almost done stuff in my bed." His eyes widened.

"Who else?"

"My friend and her 2 year boyfriend. They were drunk. I practically had to pry them from each other before things could get any worse. I put them in their car and they did it there. Honestly, don't think they ever want to talk about it but I just teased them for it."

"Damn you have experience in everything."

"Not everything...I never had a boyfriend. Crushes yeah I had multiple but never a boyfriend."

"Why? Did you not confess?"

"Oh it's not that...I just have jongho as a brother. He practically chases the guys away whenever I fall for them. Sometimes I wonder if I will grow old and die with a bunch of cats." You sigh.

"So that means you never had your first kiss?"

"Kinda, i never actually lost it but San accidentally pecked my lips once. I fell on top of him because I tripped. Me and San are friends so we just apologised to each other and went on with our day."