Jung Wooyoung

Day 6 of ATEEZmas :) with Wooyoung the hoe ;)

Pushing past the crowd of kids lined up for santa, you went next to your friend. Guess what? He was santa for the day. Your best friend has turned to the jolly man with a white beard and big belly. What a funny sight.

"Good luck wooyoung. Many kids are going to be on your lap. Luckily they ain't grown girls or else you would be getting a boner." You whispered to the poor boy.

"You are going to pay for this."

"Oh, I don't pay you. The person in charge does. I'm happy to be the assistant." You giggle.

"Your dressed as a creepy ass elf."

"No cursing. The kids wouldn't want to know the jolly santa curses."

"F*ck you." He whispers. You giggle. A little boy comes up first, wooyoung taps his lap.

"Hoho, hello little boy. What would you like for Christmas?" You tried holding your laughter.

"Well mommy and daddy said that they wanted another kid so I heard them go into the bedroom. Then I heard some like fighting. Mommy sounded like she was groaning in pain, I was hoping they weren't fighting with each other...My Christmas wish is for the both of them to agree on having another child. Santa can you grant that?" The kid looks into Wooyoung's eyes. You practically silently laugh.

"Of course little boy. I will make sure that your mommy and daddy will not fight and agree on having a baby okay? Now run along." The little boy smiles and runs off to his parents who were flustered.

After a couple of other kids, you had to stop them because quote on quote 'santa needed a lunch break' in actual reality wooyoung was just dying in the suit. The both of you walk into the staff room.

"F*cking sh*t it's damn hot in this. Can I take off this fake beard. I feel like a rash is going to appear."

"Jeez is it that hard?"

"DO YOU WANNA TRY?"

"No thanks. After hearing the kids' first story, I had enough." You get ready to imitate the kid. "Santa my mommy and daddy want to have another kid but I heard them arguing and mommy groaning in pain."

"Kid your parents be f*cking." Wooyoung says. You started laughing harder.

"I can't with this dumb kids!"

"Well we were once them."

"Not me. I lived to know my parents f*cked to get my older bro and my younger sis."

"They told you?"

"Yeah, it was cause I was curious. I literally asked where babies came from while my parents were f*cking they said 'well this is how babies are made sweetie'." Wooyoung was disgusted.

"Your parents are very educational and great parents." He says sarcastically.

"Yeah that's why I love them. They don't restrict stuff from me. I can even curse at home."
(A/n: my parents will beat my ass if I cursed cause they are Asian parents)