ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

sᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ

sᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ...ᴡᴇʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ. ʜᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

They say soulmates are something that are mythical and untrue. However, you couldnt explain anything when you found out you had a string on your wrist.

It was there since birth and you couldnt take it off. It was hard, you tried taking it off but it was still there no matter how hard you tried pulling it of. You werent super keen knowing you had to live with this string on your wrist until you found your soulmate. In fact you never believed in soulmates.

Your friends all found their soulmates. Practically your group of girl friends were bound to be together with your group of guy friends. All except you and yeosang were single.

"___." Lilac shook your arm. You turned to her getting out of your mini daze.

"Hmm?" You hummed as a response.

"Well found him yet??" Lilac asked. You simply shook your head.

"Lilac, it isnt easy to find my Mr.Soulmate okay. Especially when Seoul is huge!"

"I know i know. Hey yeosang still doesnt have anyone. Why not give it a try?" Lilac nudged your shoulder slightly. You bitterly smiled.

"Lilac, you know me and yeosang are like complete opposites. Im better of with San." Lilac gasped.

"He is my boyfriend excuse you." You smacked your arm.

"Kidding but im sure me and yeosang are better of as friends. I mean he treats me like his own sister."

"A sister that he wants to date." She coughed.

"LILAC! We arent like that!" Lilac giggled. The doorbell rang.

"Ooo the squad is here!" You pushed her out of the room to change quickly.

You changed and quickly got out of the room. Making your way to the living room.

"Lets go out?" You said as suddenly all pairs of eyes looked at you(including yeosang)