ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ:sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ, ᴀ sᴘʀɪɴᴋʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴɢsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ғʟᴜғғ(ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴍ sᴏғᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ)(edit: i lied about being soft him

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ:sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ, ᴀ sᴘʀɪɴᴋʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴɢsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ғʟᴜғғ(ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴍ sᴏғᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ)(edit: i lied about being soft him. Warning its suggestive)

As you woke up to beautiful morning, your waist suddenly warm. Your eyes fluttered open as you attempted to wake up. Once your eyes opened, the first thing you saw was your sleeping boyfriend.

How can he look so handsome while sleeping? This aint it sis. You thought. Your hands unconsciously traced his facial features.

"Taking a picture will last longer princess." He grumbled in his sleep. You pouted. His grip never left your waist, in fact he only held on tighter as if he was afraid to lose you.

"Im going to go bathe." You said as you attempted to get out of grip. Keyword attempted to.

"Noo i dont want my princess to leave." He whined. You pecked his forehead.

"It will only be for a 15 minute bathe baby." You had removed the hands on your waist. Jongho got up.

"We can bathe together." He threw a smirk at you. You rolled your eyes but that boy never failed to fluster you.

"No. You know what happens if we bathe together." You quickly said. Jongho backhugged you.

"Come on princess please. For your wolf." Jongho placed his head on your shoulder.

"Jongho baby as much as i want to-"

"Im grabbing my towel hold on." Jongho said. You sighed.

[The day before]
"Princess, im meeting the boys." Jongho shouted before leaving. His facial expressions were serious, was he going somewhere you thought.

You had quickly wore something and secretly followed Jongho. He met up with Ateez which you werent surprised, at least he wasnt cheating on you. What scared you the most was someone attacked them out of nowhere.

The Ateez gang turned to werewolves. They had never told you about this. Then suddenly one of the bad people attacked you from behind, you shouted. Jongho heard it, his green eyes darted at you. He lunged at the guy.

Viciously biting at the guy and using his claws to  murder the guy. The other Ateez members attended to you. They stood in front of you covering the murderous scene. After Jongho was done murdering the guy for touching you, he went over to you.

He turned back to human before realising his shirt had blood. He sighed.

"Guys i will bring her home. You guys go research on the people who sent them here." Jongho said has he slowly carried you in a bridal style. You hid your face in Jongho's chest.

On your way home, you looked up at Jongho.

"Why didnt you tell me?" You suddenly said. Jongho looked down at you. He sighed.

"I didnt want you to be scared. You know how people are with werewolves princess." You eyes softened.

"Yeah but you know i love wolves." You said. Jongho fiddled with the keys before actually opening up your share home. He placed you on the bed and went to grab the first aid kit. He came back shortly after.

"Yahh answer my question baby." You said. Jongho smiled. He treated your wounds quickly.

"Thats good you love wolves princess." Jongho said. You pouted.

"Fine i guess i will look at that werewolf from little red riding hood." Jongho froze, he looked up at you.

"Your mine." Jongho growled. You giggled.

"Okay baby. Prove it to me im yours." You smirked. Jongho's eyes shifted to he lustful gaze. His eyes turned a shade of red.

"Princess you dont want to know how much you mean to me. Dont start something out of nowhere." He said. He shook his head of the lustful thoughts, his eyes turned back to his dark brown orbs.

"Jeez baby i was kidding. I forgot wolves are that needy." You heard him growl again.

"Good you know babe. Now if you would excuse i need to use the restroom." Jongho left. You were feeling in the mood of teasing so you grabbed his hoodie and wore it. Not bothering to wear it.

"Baby if you want me i will be in the kitchen." You shouted loud enough from outside the bathroom. You did catch low grunts from the bathroom. You totally werent turn on by it.

You were now in the kitchen preparing for dinner. You could hear steps from the stairs, Jongho was coming.

I need to get into positions. You thought. Just as you heard him enter, you pretended to drop something and bent down. Jongho's breath hitched. You stood up and turned to see him standing there.

"Oh hey baby. I was making dinner you can sit there first." Jongho didnt answer you so you turned to wash the vegetables. You suddenly felt arms snaked your waist. You smiled to yourself.

Jongho pressed himself against you. You shivered but continued with your washing. Jongho started to kiss and suck on you neck. You hummed in approval. You set the vegetables aside and turned to Jongho.

"Damn baby so needy." Your hands traced his cheeks.

"I blame you. Wear shorts next time princess. I saw those laced garments under there."

"Pervert." You giggled. Jongho leaned foward and kissed your lips. Your hands instantly wrapped behind neck, pulling him closer. His hands roamed and landed on your ass. He gave it a squeeze which made you squeal.

"Why whats wrong?" He pulled away from the kiss.

"Nothing. You just caught me by surprised. You never placed your hands on my butt while we makeout." Jongho smirked.

"Well consider this a time where i take you to bed and make you mine." You slapped his chest.

"Im not ready baby." You said. Jongho pouted.

"But you teased me...what am i supposed to do about this." He pointed down.

"Kidding jeez. Carry me to bed if you want me to bad." Jongho's eyes sparkled. He lunged foward to meet your lips again. He made you jump and wrap your legs around him.

He walked over to your bedroom and closed the door.

[Present day]

"Princess are you joining me?" Jongho's head popped out at the door. You rolled your eyes and went in after him.

ᴅᴋᴇᴊsɪs ɪ ʜᴀᴅ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴜᴅᴇ ɢɪғ ᴏғ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ

ᴅᴋᴇᴊsɪs ɪ ʜᴀᴅ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴜᴅᴇ ɢɪғ ᴏғ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴡᴜ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏɴɢ :(
sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴏ ʙᴜsʏ.
-ᴍᴀʀᴋxᴅɪɴᴏ🦊