Choi Jongho

I'm back with this baby right here

I'm back with this baby right here. I also honestly don't know what kind of genre I should do so let's just go with the classic childhood friend.
Warning: I kinda mentioned about child abuse and being bullied. I'm sorry if it's a sensitive topic to you and it happened to you. I can say that I know its very hard to voice out but once you do, everything will get better. I will always be there on your side if you need some comforting. You can just dm me if you need someone to talk to, I'm a very great listener :)

At the age of 5, you already knew how to play with all those nice kindergartners. Then, there was always that one bully. She was a nightmare, she bullied you to the point you fell and bled. You were crying in the sandpit, the bully long gone.

"Hey are you okay?" The little boy asks. He was adorable is all you could think. You cry even more.

"Hey hey wait I will get your mom. Just tell where is she?"

"Mommy left." The boy's eyes widened.

"O-Oh. Umm then let me help you." He held his hand out. You took it and he helped you walked over to the park bench.

"Stay here. I will get my mom and a plaster." The boy left. You sniffled. After about 10 minutes, the boy comes back with a woman.

"Hello little girl. Where is your mommy."

"She left me...she supposed to bwing me home." You say.
(A/n: no it wasn't a mistake in the spelling, you are 5 right now so you can't exactly speak properly)

"Oh my. Okay Jongho honey, how about you help with her injury. I will look around for her mom." The lady says. The boy nods. He kneeled in front of you then poured water so the blood would wash away.

He then grabs a tissue and wipes it carefully. You hissed in pain. He then carefully places the plaster after struggling with opening it up due his tiny fingers.

"There. Oh I have sweets! It will help make you feel better." The boy says. He hands you a piece of candy, you took it and ate it.

"While my mom is looking for yours, how about let's introduce ourselves. My name is Jongho and I'm 7 years old."

"My name is _____...a-and I'm 5."

"Oh? I'm older? You have to call me oppa then." Jongho folds his arm as if he is proud of himself.

"Okay...oppa?" Jongho hums.

"You're really handsome." Jongho blushes.

"T-Thank you. Nobody ever calls me handsome other than my mom."

"You are though. I have never seen any handsome guys in the park before and you are the first!" Jongho giggles.

"Thank you for that _____." You saw Jongho's mom walking with your mom.