Song Mingi

so I originally had an idea of Mingi being some sort of mixture of a hybrid of a panther and cat

so I originally had an idea of Mingi being some sort of mixture of a hybrid of a panther and cat. Which I thought was kinda dumb so I'm writing a new one. Mingi is still going to be a panther in here tho.

When you were younger, you believed in hybrids. As crazy as it seems, you felt like you stumbled upon one when you were like 7 years old. Your parents thought you were just imagining stuff, they passed it off as a kid imagination.

But no you weren't lying, you really met one. He was like your best friend, he friendly boy. He was the same age as you and he always regularly played fetch with you when your parents were in their rooms doing who knows what. Let's just say you were surprised to find out you were going to have a little brother.

You were now 21. Right after you turned 15, you never saw that boy ever again. You thought he maybe grew tired of playing with you. Your brother, who was 14 now, has pretty much thought you were crazy when you said you missed the hybrid(yes you have told him about your interactions with the hybrid), you didn't even get a name out of the hybrid which is what made you so frustrated.

Currently, you were playing some games with your teenage brother. He basically was beating you in it and you pouted when you lost.

"Sorry sis but you suck at games." Your brother, Sam, says.

"I know, I just wanted to bond with my brother." You ruffled his hair. He smiles. "Mom and dad won't be back and I need to buy some groceries. Can you stay at home by yourself?"

"Sure im a big boy now!" Sam says.

"Alright, I will go on something nicer than my PJs than go out. Want anything from the supermarket?"

"Hmmm chips?"

"Alright. I will get some 'Lays' chips." You went to your bedroom to change out of the pyjama and into a simple hoodie and sweatpants.

"I'm leaving now Sam." You hear Sam humming so you went out of the house and to the supermarket.

However on the way there, you felt someone following you. You looked behind but no one was there. Strange.
(A/n: It's hard to write when freaking wonderland is playing😤 I feel like dancing as I'm writing). You finally arrived at the supermarket. You bought ingredients and quickly went to pay.

As you walked back, there was still the feeling of someone following you. You looked behind and you caught the sight of black tails. You smiled to yourself. It must be the hybrid from your childhood, maybe he was trying to protect you from the dangers. Finally you reached home, you took your time to open the door.