Jung Wooyoung

The bullets are hearts and he is going to shoot it into mine

The bullets are hearts and he is going to shoot it into mine. Anyways, I wanna make a story based on me and my experience 'dating' someone. Okay it wasn't counted because he and I didn't even go out on an actual date and it only lasted 16 days. Also wooyoung ain't gonna be the bad guy here don't worry.

A simple confession is all you gave him. You told him, you liked him and that he cute and funny. You waited multiple days for his reply to your confession. You thought maybe he just rejected you in silence so that's why you tried to move on.

Now that's when the next year gets spicier, you had the same classes as him again and you practically had to walk around trying to hide the fact that you were trying to move on. Then it so happens one day, you had the same classes as him.

The class didn't even start yet, it was lunch and you were chilling out in your classroom. He sat beside you.

"So do you still like me?" YuChan asks.
(A/n: okay I know but don't kill me for this choices. I just couldn't think of a name and YuChan was the only one I could think of at the moment)

"I have trying to move on, if that's wanna hear."

"Oh I heard from your friends...I actually wanted to confess to you but then your friends said you were trying to move on."

"Oh...I mean I still have that slight feeling...but I don't know if I really like you as much as the previous time." You say.

"So your on the fence about it?"

"You could say that."

"Well you need to make up your mind. When your dating, you need to make decisions."

"I know."

"Do you even know what you need in a relationship." You pause.

"I mean you to respect each other."

"That's one of them, you need learn how to show how you care and love about each other. You think you can do that?"

"Well I wanna learn."

"Then confess to me again."

"What?"

"You heard me, you need to be direct and not be afraid of anything. I will be waiting for the message."

"O-Oh okay?" The bell rings then the teacher arrives in class.

When school ends, you quickly went home and thought about it. You contemplated on confessing to him again. Maybe you should leave it a few hours before writing a paragraph about liking him.

Then the clock struck 6pm, you were done with your homework. You grabbed your phone and made up your choice. Confession time.

 Confession time