Jeong Yunho

I feel like making a song based off Kiss and Make up since i am listening to it and i really like the song, but not the meaning of it

I feel like making a song based off Kiss and Make up since i am listening to it and i really like the song, but not the meaning of it. It's practically after breaking up and then meeting at party and then you guys fuck while drunk then eventually get back together like woah okay but who cares i'm still going to do it.
-

"____, come on let's go. I heard there are potato chips there especially your favourite flavour."

"What kind club has potato chips as snacks to serve there."

"First off, we are going to a party, Jung Wooyoung's birthday party to be specific."
(A/n: suddenly wooyoung became the Jackson Wang in everyone BTS fanfic ever when hosting parties)

"Alright look i don't like clubs and parties. You also know I don't like to socialize."

"What happened to my social butterfly ____?"

"Sorry honey I'm dead on the inside." You say.

"Damn, do you still miss the dude."

"No, who said i still miss Yunho. He was a playboy."

"Honey, he used to pick you up from your classes, buy you gifts and even protected you from other boys."

"Yeah but it ended up being a bet made by his best friends. It was all lies." You say as you looked into your best friends eyes, tears were threatening to spill remembering how 8 months ago went down.

"But he genuinely seemed to like you though..." You shook your head.

"I'm not going to that party Mia and that's final. Not when i know Wooyoung is probably going to bring Yunho over too."
(A/n: it's not everglow's Mia if thats what you are thinking. I swear I randomly just thought of this name)

"Who cares, it's time to get drunk. Drink and forget what happened ____." You sighed at Mia's words.

"I'm not going Mia, just stop."

"Fine, if you aren't going.." She drags your arm and brought you into her room. "Guess i have to force you then."

"MIA LET GO!" You shout. She gives you a total makeover.

 She gives you a total makeover