Jung Wooyoung

I really feel like doing some mafia wooyoung but the thing is I kinda suck at mafia :') but anyways still going to write it

You were walking out at night because you needed to buy some extra pads/tampons for your sister and you. You know in case but what you didn't expect is you'd get ganged up by some random creeps.

"Well well well _____. Never expected to see you here. I thought your daddy would be here with you but you are all alone."

"W-Who are you? What do you want?"

"Well to make it simple. Your dad has some unfinished business and he owes us a big sum."

"What? My father wouldn't do shady jobs."

"Oh? The most infamous mafia gang leader's daughter doesn't know he kills people?"

"N-No. My dad wouldn't do that, he literally gives to charity. I think you are mistaken." Another shorter dude comes up in front, he inhales the smoke and throws the cigarette on the ground.

"Damn he got you fooled huh. Well you are pretty useless but maybe we could use you to threaten him." Someone then swoops down. His long coat flowing gracefully as he lands on the ground safely.

"We meet again Mr.Jonas" The guy says.

"Ah the Jung Wooyoung. I'm guessing you are all alone huh." Wooyoung throws a smirk and a little snicker.

"Look behind you." He says. Those bad guys turn around. 7 other hot guys showed up, tattoos covering them. They were holding up guns and well knives. One of them even holding up a whole ass katana.

"I suggest you run before my friend over there cuts your dick with a katana." The bad guy covers his area and looked in pain. "You don't want your dick to be cut off now...do you?" Wooyoung says.

The same bad guy shakes his head but then his men decided to challenge wooyoung and his team.

"Hey San. Cut the man's dick please." Wooyoung says.

"Alright woo." San grabs his katana. Well he sliced them into meat. Literally though. Oh and the boy, who sliced the bad dudes, looked like he came straight out of an anime.
(A/n: okay but like am I the only one who thought San was japanese when I first stanned ateez?)

While that whole murderous scene happens wooyoung held you close so you wouldn't see the umm blood and gore. You whimper as you hear their bones break and the screams of pain as they were being shot and stabbed.

"Hey Seonghwa hyung get the car. It's kinda late, we need to tell the boss about her daughter being out here. We can bring her home tomorrow."

"Alright." Wooyoung covers your eyes as he brought you to the side walk. He uncovers it and you were about to turn to look at the murderous scene...

"Don't turn around. You don't want nightmares do you?" Wooyoung says. You shake your head. The guy named Seonghwa pulls up and as all them went in the large van they were handed towels each to wipe of the blood.