Choi San

Damn I never knew I could miss someone this bad :( yeah this only proves I'm whipped for San if it isn't already obvious

Damn I never knew I could miss someone this bad :( yeah this only proves I'm whipped for San if it isn't already obvious. Anyways soulmates yes. Oh the italics are means they are speaking in English. The rest would be narration and them speaking Korean.

The red string of fate. It was kinda a stupid thing you read up about when you were 15. Then everything changed when you turned 18. You blew your candles and suddenly something stings your wrist.

"Ow." You hiss at the slight burn. Then a red string forms. You could only see it after asking your best friends around.

"Hey do you see this red string?"

"Are you seeing things _____?" Your best friend says.

"Nevermind. I think maybe I am seeing things." That's when you just gave up. Maybe it was nothing. You just went to school like a normal person.

You kept seeing the string growing longer. Was your soulmate that far? 4 years pass by, you were starting to work. Your boss was really kind, she noticed your talent in a matter of a few months so she decides to send you overseas to work.

"Hey Mark, you sure you will not abandon me?" You asked your twin brother.

"Yes I'm sure. I will pick you up and bring you to stay with the 127 for a bit before you get to the entertainment."

"Alright mark, I swear if you leave me to meet up with the dreamies. I'm killing you."

"Yes yes _____. Now go I heard your flight being called."

"Alright bye Mork Lee."

"Say my name properly bunny."

"Nope seagull." You stick your tongue out and before mark could say anything, you end the call.

'Flight 1117 please board the plane now'

You walked over to the gate with your bag. This would be a new start to your life cause it was a different territory. You have been living in Canada for years and as for your twin brother well he left to Seoul earlier.

After about 20 hours later(estimate), you arrived happily in Seoul. It was about 4am in the morning. You grabbed your luggages and went out to find mark waving to you. You rolled your eyes.

"Hey Mark."

"My little sister is so cute!"

"Im literally 1 minute younger than you. Do you want to die?" You threaten.

"I'm good. Anyways come on let's go."

"I'm surprised. There are no fans chasing after your ass."

"Because it's literally 4am in the morning. Do you think anyone would be crazy enough?"

"Sasaengs mark. The sasaengs."