Jeong Yunho

This is a request from someone which is why it's not in order :)

When you said you missed your home...you really meant it. It's been a few months now and it was going to be the holidays. You were born in Korea in fact you were brought into the world in a city called Gwangju.

Your parents missed you dearly, so you decided to visit them again during the college break in America. Yes you studied in America, you know how to speak in English fluently too.

Anyways, you had called your parents and told them you were going to come back for the holiday but then you found out they would be all the way in Seoul to visit your cousins who were staying there. You can't help but pout, nonetheless you still booked a flight to Korea and found a hotel in Seoul town. Maybe you could even visit your cousins.

After finally arriving in Korea, you called your best friend. Who you may ask? Well she is a pretty known idol, might I say a she is in a monstrous rookie group. Well her name is Yeji!

"What did you pack in here for it to be this heavy?" Yeji groans as she drags your bag.

"Winter clothes? It's cold here in Seoul!" You say.

"I don't understand why you couldn't have just stayed with me and my members? We are all girls!"

"It's fine yeji. I don't want to take the risk of your boss finding out about me crashing in your dorms." Yeji pouts.

"You know if you stayed..you could have seen GOT7."

"They don't stay at their dorms yeji."

"What about Stray Kids?"

"No Yeji, I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now." Yeji sighs. Yeji called a taxi and she tried to follow you but you had stopped her.

"Yeji thanks for waiting for me at the airport but I will take it from here. I wanna explore Seoul myself."

"It's nearly night ____. Its not saf-"

"Shh, you said you had practice tmr right? Just go have some rest. I understand how hard you work for you dance, just go yeji." She held your hand and swung it while whining.

"But ____~"

"Yeji just go. Your manager is waiting for you." She looks behind her, you hear her sigh.

"Fine but stay safe. I don't want my bestie to be harassed by creeps okay?"

"Yes yeji. I will be safe." She hugs you one last time before turning to her manager. The both of you waved and you went into the taxi.

You told the driver the hotel you were staying at, he drives off. After like 20 minutes, you arrived at the hotel. It was grand. You quickly went to the counter to check in after paying the driver and grabbing your luggage.

The lady at the counter checked you in and gave you the key card. You went to your room and left your luggage beside your bed. Your plan was to explore Seoul and you had already asked Yeji where are the nicest places to visit.