Choi San(Mature)

My demon😈 okay so this was requested for a smut :) im going to kill myself for this

My demon😈 okay so this was requested for a smut :) im going to kill myself for this. My dadäe, yes Peppa pig voice. Prepare some holy water and zamzam water for your health. Also umm I'm sorry but I forgot the person's username so if you are the one who requested it, my apologies🙏

You were a normal college student with normal daily work, when you have a boyfriend...it doesn't exactly allow you to finish up on your work. The popular boy, Choi San, was just a typical boyfriend. Except you don't know if you got the most clingy one out of his group of friends.

Since your friends were dating his group of friends, you kinda asked if his friends were clingy with them.

"No? Mingi is perfectly fine to me. He just gets clingy when he needs me." Fatinah explains. Your eyes widened.

"Define 'when he needs you'." You say. Fatinah giggles.

"You know? Sex?" You blush as fatinah continues to explain.

"Eww you barely turned legal in America. Why are you and Mingi doing that."

"Well...my boyfriend has his needs, I need to help him out. Maybe San is clingy cause he wants the coochie." Fatinah says. You pushed her away in disgust.

"What the fuck, no." You say. Fatinah giggles.

"I'm just saying. It's been a year...as you can see me and Mingi have been dating for 1 year and 4 months. Me and him already got to the next step into our relationship."

"You two are rushing."

"Hey, he made sure that he made me comfortable during the first time okay."

"Okay? And? Fatinah you are barely 18. You haven't even turned 18, he is basically having sex with a child."

"Hmm well it's not like we care? It's our decision. Plus there are such things as protection." Fatinah winks.

"Get away from me." You pushed her away. Fatinah just giggles at your actions.

After that 'serious' talk with her, you went back home. It's been weeks since you talked to her cause you were getting busier with projects. You also barely made time for San, he too was getting busy. One of the days where you were studying, San came over with food.

"Baby?" You hear San at your bedroom door. You were too focused to notice that your boyfriend had walked into your room.

"Babe.." he taps your shoulder. You turned to him.

"Oh fuck you scared me babe." San chuckles.

"I brought food for us to eat."

"I need to finish up this chapter tho."

"You always say that babe and you will never stop after. Come on." He held his hands out.
(A/n: the fact that it's playing run away..rUn aWay, rUN aWAy wiTH mE)