ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ

Does this man have to look good in a tux? Damn also my tiktok 'ForYou' page is messed up

Does this man have to look good in a tux? Damn also my tiktok 'ForYou' page is messed up..there's a lot of those Step Bro and Step Sis thing going on like. I spit my tea out. Ok wait actually more like chocolate milk cause I was drinking that just now.

"Princess?" You hear your boyfriend call out to you.

"Yes Daehyun?" He comes up to you and you smile.
(Ehem random name. Just some Korean dude name I searched on the internet for)

"Let's break up." Your smile fell.

"B-But why?"

"Don't you get it ___. I don't like you."

"But we dated for a whole year Daehyun." He rolls his eyes.

"I found someone better anyways. You aren't my type. I basically cheated on you while you were on holiday with her."

Look you weren't the type to cry over this. Your not that weak so if your now ex was expecting to see tears. Pshh he is so wrong. Your eyes turn a shade darker.

"Big mistake Daehyun." Your hands were ready to cast a spell but you prevent yourself from doing so. Daehyun could tell any FBI agent about your powers.

"You think I care? What are you going to do to me? Cry?" He scoffs.

Calm down ___. There isn't a need to waste your powers on this retard.

You smiled widely.

"Daehyun I suggest you get out."

"I was going to anyways nerd." He slams the door close. You look at your hands.

"Why are boys such a b*tch." You say. You went to grab your phone and text wooyoung to come over. He was the only friend who knew about your powers so you trusted him.

In a matter of 15 minutes, the doorbell rang. You opened the door and Wooyoung hugs you.

"Jesus youngie." He chuckles.

"Sorry, I just feel bad you broke up with that jerk." You close the door and the both of you settle on the couch.

"You sure?"

"Okay maybe I was happy he broke up with you. Look he has been cheating on your back and I knew. I wanted to tell you but I saw how desperately you were in love with him." You punched his shoulders lightly.

"I know I was a dumbass. Guess love blinds me. I fall for someone wayyy to hard." You sigh. Wooyoung holds your hands and you couldn't help but feel the butterflies erupt. Ehem curse them(yeah you aren't really complaining who wouldn't fall for a guy that looks like wooyoung and is your friend)

"Well I hope you find someone better cause I want the best for you. Just find a guy that will understand your powers so you wouldn't have to hide them for him." Wooyoung says. You were touched by his words.