Park Seonghwa

You were busy working on a new title track with Hongjoong that you didn't realise your best friend walked

You were busy working on a new title track with Hongjoong that you didn't realise your best friend walked. The handsome Park Seonghwa made his appearance at the door.

"Hey _____, I brought food." Seonghwa says. You were still busy listening to beat of the song. Hongjoong did notice Seonghwa so he taps on your shoulder. You turned to Seonghwa finally.

"Oh sorry hwa. What is it?" Seonghwa rolls his eyes playfully.

"You and Hongjoong literally are like twins. Both so focused on work."

"Pshh, I don't want him as my brother. I already have one annoying one at home. Well at his dorms."

"Remind me who is your twin brother again?" Hongjoong says.

"It's Lee Minho or you guys can say Lee know from Stray Kids. You guys are literally the same age as him." You facepalm.

"We aren't that close to them."

"Oh really? What about Wooyoung and Changbin. They are close."

"Yeah cause they are friends."

"Whatever, what did you want Seonghwa?" You say. Seonghwa holds up the packet of food he had.

"It's time to eat ____."

"I'm not hungry." Seonghwa grabbed your hand while Hongjoong just followed. He didn't want to get dragged too. Once you reach the KQ cafeteria, Seonghwa pushes you down onto to the bench.

"Sit." He places the food in front of you. "Now eat." You pout.

"I'm going on a diet." Seonghwa glares at you. "Okay fine, I will have my cheat day 3 days earlier. Calm down hwa."

"Bro, chill. Why do you care about ____ so much? What happened to the 98'liners?"

"You don't care about me, why should i care about you?" Seonghwa argues back.

"Since when did i say i'm not interested in you?" Hongjoong bickers again.

"Look, i'm the only girl here. Why are you two bickering like a married couple. I feel like i'm thirdwheeling seongjoong."

"Seongjoong? Is that our shipname?"

"Yeah it's what ATINYs call you two..either that or you two are the mom and dad of ateez...Wait did you guys not know about this?"

"No?" Seonghwa says.

"Oh well...now you know." You ate your noodles, slurping on the soup like it's a big tea. It gets kinda quiet as you guys were eating. Normally when you ate, you never really talked cause the food is usually too good. After chewing down on the noodles, you went to throw the bowl into the dustbin and then washed up the chopsticks since you did use your own. Yes, you brought your own chopsticks and utensils to work, it's to save the enviroment.