Choi Jongho

So I know the baby is injured :( so I wanna make something cute for him

So I know the baby is injured :( so I wanna make something cute for him. Man I realized it's been a long time since I heard Fake Love...it just came on...

The clock kept ticking and it honestly made you go insane. You hated how everything pissed you off and it's all because of the toxic friendship you just broke off.

You had a boyfriend...then he left you for your best friend saying he just wanted to use you to get with your way hotter bestie. It made you sick, guys like this are the worst. You nearly wanted to throw a punch at him.

You went to class and the first thing your eyes met was your ex best friend and ex boyfriend. They were kissing. Again you were very close to throwing up. You just sat in front of them since that was one out of two available seats left.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student joining us." The boy comes in. Were your eyes decieving you or what? Cause is that your childhood friend/first love?

"Hi, I'm Jongho. Please take care of me." Jongho says. His eyes scan the room and once he met yours. He smiles a little.

"How about you sit next to ____. Please raise up your hand ____." You raised your hand. Jongho sat next to you.

"Been a while huh ____."

"I thought you moved back to your hometown. What are you doing in Seoul again?"

"Well my dad got a job here permanently so here I am. Hey wanna sit with some friends I met along the hallway."

"I thought you were the shy type?"

"Well they were very nice to me so yeah."

"Hmm I hope you didn't make friends with some popular kids or else I'm going to be mobbed by their fangirls."

"Well let's hope then." Jongho says. You smile to him. Recess rolls in and....

"Choi Jongho I swear to god!" You glared at him.

"What? I didn't know they were popular." Jongho raises his hands to surrender.

"Well now you know, they even have a fanclub called ATINYs."

"So they call themselves?"

"ATEEZ."

"Hmm cool name. Well they wanted me to join, I can't just reject."

"Well your eating with them, I'm not joining....especially while Junghwa is inside the group..." You whispered the last part but Jongho caught on.

"Who? Junghwa?"

"He...umm well he is my ex."

"Wait hold up ex?"

"Y-Yeah ex. I dated a guy for a few weeks before he left me for my ex friend."

"How does he look like? Cause I need to find the man who made my _____ sad."

"Y-Yours?"

"Well yeah, mine. I have known you for 11 years _____. Your my childhood friend."