Jeong Yunho

Welcome to the 2nd day of me uploading frequently till I finish the ATEEZ Christmas series

Welcome to the 2nd day of me uploading frequently till I finish the ATEEZ Christmas series. I hope you guys will enjoy yunho's imagine :)

It was nearly Christmas, the fancy red and green fairy lights were up around your house. The big Christmas tree was also up and it was slowly being filled with presents.

"Sweetie could you set up the table? The guests will arrive soon." Your mom instructed you. You nod and quickly set up the dining table with the napkins and utensils.

Usually when it came to Christmas parties, you hated it but there was one thing you were looking for besides the fact that tomorrow you would be able to open presents and that was your childhood friend.

You haven't met him since you were 10, he went to a different school then so it was hard to meet up. However the both of you did promise to meet when you were older and your parents decide to invite everyone to the house.

What I mean by everyone is that your parents's friends and their kids would be over. Your grandparents, your cousins and you mom even asked you to invite your friends over. Now you may think your house wouldn't fit this many people but surprisingly it did.

The doorbell rings. You mom yelled for you to get the door. You yelled back before opening the door. Now prepare yourself cause what you saw at the front door was a good looking man.

"Hey ____, mind moving aside?" His voice sounds so familiar yet, it seems so deep.

"_____?"

"Ah right, sorry..." You paused.

"Do you not remember me ____?"

"N-No...I mean I would have known if we were close."

"____. It's me Yunho." You swore your throat just betrayed you, you started coughing.

"Y-Yunho?"

"Yeah, your childhood friend!"
(A/n: Yunho just uploaded a pic as I'm writing this so let me just use that picture as reference to what he was wearing)

"Yeah, your childhood friend!"(A/n: Yunho just uploaded a pic as I'm writing this so let me just use that picture as reference to what he was wearing)

You looked at the boy. He grew taller, his skin looks soft, brown hair, rosey lips and he has a sense of fashion style.

"____, your zoning out again."