ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ

Don't understand how he be so good looking like? And he is growing up too fast?? Can he just stay babie for life?

Hell or Heaven? You choose. Wait actually god would decide your fate and thankfully you landed in heaven. You were assigned to be a guardian angel of a famous person.

"Your task is to make sure Choi Jongho does not do anything stupid. We have sent the other guardian angels to watch out for all the other K-pop idols. This is to prevent anymore suicide." Your mind raced thinking about your task. You were currently watching over the boy.

He was kinda cute. Mostly strong and definitely has those impressive vocals.

"Hyung I'm going to step out for a bit." Jongho says. You quickly shook of the thoughts and followed jongho. He was going to the convenience store when a group of sasaengs attacked him.

"You must me Jongho. I have been watching you for a while now." Jongho tried to fight the group but held him down. One of the sasaengs held a cloth.

You knew they were going to capture him so you flew down.

"What do you think you are doing?" Your wings were glowing.

"Who are you and why are you glowing?"

"I'm an angel that decides whether you go to heaven or hell with the demon." The sasaengs laughed.

"We don't believe you." You held out your hand and slowly choked them out of air.

"Okay stop stop. She is going to die."

"Shouldn't you guys deserve it though? After all you guys have been stalking idols and invading their privacy." You clench your fist harder.

"Please we won't do it anymore."

"You sure?" They nod. You let the sasaeng go and they fall to the ground. The others pick them up and fled from the scene.

Jongho watched you in shock as you walked over to him.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your guardian angel. I'm supposed to watch over you to prevent you from doing something stupid."

"Y-You look like-"

"Who?"

"Nevermind. Thank you for saving me tho."

"It's fine Jongho."

"C-Can I ask what is your name?"

"Sure, it's ____. My previous life full name was Kim ____." Jongho nods. His tears were threatening to fall. You sensed it so you hugged him.

"Normally I'm not supposed to hug a human but I sensed you were going to cry." Jongho slips a tear. You let go of the hug.

"Well I have to go. Just shout my name if you need some comforting. Remember I'm always watching you. Well not when you shower." You giggle. Jongho nods. You dissapeared.