sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

Can I have that ice cream? He is suddenly my new bias in ateez

"Omg oppa!" The fangirles scream. You watch in horror. Is this how the fans act for your boyfriend and your friends? You skipped the line because you had some express ticket, this was all thanks to mingi.

"Omg why does she get to go in first. Can't believe an ugly girl her was able to go first. Im way prettier." The girl flips her hair. You became insecure but that didn't stop you from saying this.

"Honey if you wanna wear something so slutty why don't you try being a pole dancer." She gasps.

"Security, she just talked bad about me." The security turns to you and you show the pass. He smiles.

"Miss, sorry but we can't escort her. She is part of our VIP list."

"VIP list? How can I get on it. I wanna see Mingi oppa!" That's the last thing you heard before walking away. Well as cringy as it seems these girls were desperate.
(Whoops exposing my desperate lonely ass but I don't act like this fan. Ehem im nicer :)

You walked backstage to look for Mingi. There he was sitting on the couch playing his phone.

"Don't even wanna greet your girl." Mingi's head whipped up to see you. Who knows he might get a whiplash(ehem taeyong kinky)

"___!" He went over to hug you. He also placed a peck on your cheeks.

"Missed you."

"Me too. It's been awhile."

"I'm happy your performing in LA."

"Your lucky, when are you going back to Seoul?" He asks.

"Hmm in 2 months. After that I will probably come to visit you more often." He pulls you to the couch and places you on his lap to where you were facing him.

"Missed this pretty face so much." He smiles. You giggled.

"And I missed your dorky self."

"I missed this lips, hot collarbone and your touches." Mingi proceeds to trail down your neck. You squirm under his touch.

The door opens and reveals the rest of Ateez. They clear their throat.

"Ehem don't wanna say hi to us? Just wanting to f*** Mingi here?"

"Shut up yeosang." You groaned. Mingi pulls back and you get off his lap.

"Hey guys so how's it been."

"Tiring but you know we have atinys to keep us going." San smiles.

"Of course. You so helplessly are in love with Atiny."

"Can't help it they are my girlfriend's and of course boyfriends. Not to forget the guy atinys."

"Wow we love a gender neutral intellectual." You say. San winks.