ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

Since this baby posted :) I'm using this instead of his rude teaser photo

Since this baby posted :) I'm using this instead of his rude teaser photo. Ain't ready for the comeback bitch. Since today I'm feeling sad and stuff, I don't want to make you guys feel sad too so I'm going to make you happy with some fluff.

"Meow." A kitten meows. You were currently at a animal shelter. After a long time, your roommate Seonghwa agreed to have a pet in the house. He was looking at the puppies but your eyes were set on the cute litter of kittens.

"Aren't you the cutest." You say as you spot a kitten which honestly looks like a tiger cub.

" You say as you spot a kitten which honestly looks like a tiger cub

You went to pet it and it purrs. You awed at it. Then you felt a presence beside you.

"You want that cat?" Seonghwa asks. You turned to him.

"Pleaseeee isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen? He looks like San when you anger him!" Seonghwa chuckles.

"Alright alright we are getting him." You yelped in happiness.

"Which animal would you like." The animal rescuer asks. You went to point the kitten from before, she smiles and nods.

"Rawr was actually going to be put down today if no one had taken him. I pity him tho he would have barely lived his baby years of no one took him. Thank you for adopting this cutie." She says.

"His name is rawr?"

"Yeah, what did name did you gave him?"

"We have no preference yet but the name rawr seems fitting for him." You giggle.

"I know he looks like a little cub. Well he you go, rawr seems a little tired so he is sleeping in the pet carriage. You just need to sign some stuff and rawr will be yours."

"Thank you." You and seonghwa went to sign the contract and got some advise from the lady. After that you two went to get some pet stuff maybe even stuff to cat proof the dorm.

"Alright that's enough for today. I can get the rest online." You clap your hands. Seonghwa goes over to the pet carriage and slowly opens the little door. Rawr was awake and slowly poked its head out.