Park Seonghwa

You guys know this OTP generator thing

You guys know this OTP generator thing. Well I'm trying something knew since I can't get any ideas lately so I guess bare with me.

"Come on _____ just try this, it's actually really good and not that bitter." San says. You slightly push the cup of coffee away from you.

"San I already told you, I would rather drink an isotonic drink rather than coffee. The isotonic drinks keep me up way better than coffee." San sips the coffee.

"Suit yourself. Hey how about for the next study session we go to a cafe. I heard there is this new cat cafe that just opened." San wiggles his brows. He knew your soft spot for cats was huge. You glared at San.

"Fine but your not going to convince me to drink coffee." San pouts.

"You're lame." San says as he continues studying.

For the next few days, you went to the library to study. You found out you need another book cause you finished reading and studying the first one. You quickly searched the shelves for the next. When you spot it, you tried jumping for it.

"Damn whoever is this 6 feet giant that placed it too high." You say under your breath. Suddenly you felt someone else helping to reach the book for you. You turned to face the person.

"Here." Holy shit. This man was beautiful...which planet did he come from.

"T-Thank you." He flashes a smile and goes on his way. Your heart raced a million times faster. It's not everyday to see such a handsome gentleman.

"I need to tell San about him..." You went back to your table and quickly packed everything. On your way back, you called San. The both of you were roommates at the dorm but today he had some practice.

"Hello San?"

"Well well well, finally calling me after having my number for so long huh." San says.

"Shut up. I need to tell you something."

"Hmm okay bye babe." You hear a peck.

"Who was that?"