ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ

ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴹᴬᴺ ᴵˢ ᶠᴿᴵᶜᴷᴵᴺ ᴮᴱᴬᵁᵀᴵᶠᵁᴸ

You were busy with your recording session

You were busy with your recording session. Being an idol under KQ Entertainment was interesting to say the least. You got to meet the new trainees and they just debuted months back under the name ATEEZ.

You were recording a new album for your group and you were the main vocal of the group so it meant so much pressure on you. You groaned in frustration as this was the 3rd time not getting the note right.

"Hey wanna take 5 or something? You seem stressed." Your group mate asked. She was the composer of your group, so it was her specialty.

"Yeah sure. I need to practice these parts." You said. Sori, your group mate/member, nodded but stood at the door to ask you one more question before leaving.

"Want anything?"

"No just go. This is more important." You said coldly as Sori left.

The door opened again. You turned to the figure thinking it was Sori but realised it was Yeosang, a fellow member of ATEEZ, whom you kinda had a crush on.

"Oh sorry. I thought no one was using this room." He bowed.

"I-Its fine. I was about to leave soon anyways. I just needed to practice my vocals." You shyly said.

"Need help?" Yeosang asked.

"Umm its fine. Its just i cant get this one note right." You sighed.

Yeosang eyes softened as he made he way to your side. He looked over at your sheet and tried to show you how the note went. You werent really listening though, just admiring his features as he was super close to your face.

"So you got that Y/n?" Yeosang turned to face you. You broke out of your faze.

"Huh?"

"Were you even listening?"

"N-No...Sorry."

"Were you staring at me?" Yeosang suddenly asked. You being flustered started shaking your head and denying it.

"I know im good looking. But vocal training is way more important Y/n." Yeosang smiled. You blushed.

"O-Of course."

Yeosang happily went back to teaching you. When you tried doing the notes again, you did better. You were happy so you pecked Yeosang's cheeks to thank him. You quickly regretted it tho.

"I-Im so sorry. I didnt mean to."

"Its fine Y/n. Your cute anyways." He pecked your forehead.

"I need to go now. The guys are probably looking for me. I will just text you okay?" Yeosang winked at you as he left.

"B-But...You dont have my number..." You trailed off. You realised a note was placed on your paper, you scanned through the little note.