Kang Yeosang

Christmas special day 3 :) I hope your enjoying it so far

Warning: umm I forgot to mention but this is mainly angst but don't worry there is a fluff at the end. This imagine also mentions a bit about self-harm but I really tried not to write it in detail in case it triggers any of you. I'm truly sorry if I do. Oh and also it mentions miscarriage, its obviously a sad thing so I'm sorry if you are triggered by any of these topics. Please read at risk and if you can't take it please don't read it.

Now you know how Christmas is supposed to be filled with joy and happiness?(A/n: I'm not actually sure cause I can't celebrate it whoops) well not for you. Your Christmas this year and last year was not filled with happiness at all. In fact, it was filled with sadness cause your boyfriend or more like ex broke up with you on Christmas.

First off, you kinda knew there was going to be a big breakup. He was an idol big red flags were there, you didn't care. You always thought it wouldn't be hard dating an idol. Oh you were so wrong...he basically had no time for you and when he did it was always cut off short cause he had an urgent meeting.

Its already been a whole year since the breakup and you being the clingy girl you were have never forgotten the memories that were there when you two first started dating.

Look Yeosang, he didn't want this to happen but he just got stress and when he actually finally was able to come back to you for Christmas, he just got so mad and the both of you got into a whole argument. It resulted in the big breakup which left your hearts unhealed. He just left your house in the middle of the night after the argument.

Your friends were also his members, they were worried about Yeosang. He was never the same as he was before, he keeps his emotions locked even more. Whenever he was frustrated, he just walks out of the room and never comes back. When he did, his hands were bleeding and Hongjoong scolded him for it( it was out of love of course, Hongjoong would never hate Yeosang)

A month after the breakup, San came over to your apartment. If he could say, you were way worse than Yeosang, in terms of mental health. Your house was thrashed and the walls had holes(from you throwing a chair at the wall, you don't live in your own home so there were no neighbours to complain, don't worry)

San looks for you and when he did, you were in a pile of tissues and there were empty ice cream buckets everywhere. He tried consoling you to clean the house, you did and he helped although he was very much disgusted. Your house was clean, he tried bringing you out but you disagreed.

Back to the current time, Christmas Day in 2019. The last Christmas in the 2010s. You were in your home which you had decorated for the holidays, you even placed a mistletoe for anyone who comes over! Your doorbell rings, you were expecting the whole of ATEEZ to come over. Of course there was Yeosang but you couldn't care less.

Today was a day to get drunk, who knows what might happen.

"Welcome boys." You say as you opened the door wide open to welcome them.