sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUB I LOVE YOU SO MUCH💕

Sorry I know I used this gif like twice already but this is honestly my fav one

Sorry I know I used this gif like twice already but this is honestly my fav one. Anyways since it's his birthday ITS GOING TO BE A BIRTHDAY SPECIAL.

A knock at your door and then the door was bursted through by 7 other men.

"___ WE NEED HELP." You turned your head to the sweaty and out of breath boys.

"What's with the sweat?" They calm down.

"We just finished practice." Hongjoong says.

"Okay? But where is mingi?"

"H-He..." The tall man appeared at the door.

"Jesus why did you guys run here?" Mingi says a little confused. You turned to them and then you realised. Oh right his birthday, tonight at midnight. Surprise party. Well shit. You were supposed to distract him while the others were setting things up.

"Mingi! How about I bring you out. After all it's been awhile since the both of us has gone out." You told him.

"Okay?" You told him to wait there.

"I'm going to change first just wait near the front door." You ran to your bedroom.

So you are friends with Ateez and stayed at their dorm. Meh nothing too crazy. Your brother is Seonghwa, over protective af but anyways. Of course you had a crush on the Song Mingi. Again who wouldnt.

(Ok so I honestly wouldn't wear this cause my conservative Muslim mother would throw a slipper at me

(Ok so I honestly wouldn't wear this cause my conservative Muslim mother would throw a slipper at me. Plus my body does not fit that. So for the purpose of attracting mingi, I used this)

Perfect! You ran out the door.

"let's go." And then Seonghwa mentioned something.

"Mingi take care of her thank you. Although I don't want her running around at night with this outfit, I trust you can care for her." Mingi nodded and he left the house with you.

"Ahh the night sky is so pretty." You smiled as you looked up into the stars.

"Stay close ___, I don't want Seonghwa to murder me for not taking care of his sister properly." You giggled.