ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ

ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ...ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ?? ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴊɪɴ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴜᴠ??

"Okay class, take out your notebooks and start learning." As the teacher said that, your head was placed on the desk. Falling asleep as soon as possible.

Urgh ___. Stop sleeping in class. Do you know how much trouble your gonna get into..maybe i should help them copy notes. Your best friend Seonghwa thought.

The class ended and you woke up. How you may ask, well seonghwa kinda threw a pen at you.

"JEEZ SEONGHWA!" You screamed. You took the pen from the floor and was ready to stab seonghwa.

"Ok ok im sorry but you know your a heavy sleeper." Seonghwa surrendered. You paused and thought.

"Fine fair enough. But that shit hurt you dumbass."

"2 curse words. At this point im winning." You groaned.

"Seonghwa, that bet was a long time ago. You know i curse a lot."

"Hmm how about we change the bet. Instead of you having to do some embarrassing stunt. How about you kiss me?" You were flustered.

"Seonghwa dont you think thats unreasonable. I mean your the most popular guy and im just your best friend."

"Who is failing in class i may add." You smacked his arm.

"Fuck you." You cursed.

"Oop looks like you should get some breath mints ready." Seonghwa teased.

"I hate you really."

"Me too."

I bet your kinda confused what is mine and Seonghwa's relationship. Well, seonghwa was actually a nerd and i was a bad girl but seems like that turned around. After seonghwa hit puberty, kdhfid he turned hot and girls lined up for him everyday.

But his character never changed except he is more of a tease now. I on the other hand maintained the same, just less popular but still in the bad girl community. I kinda also developed a tiny crush on Seonghwa but thats besides the point.

"Hey stop daydreaming ___." Seonghwa flicked your forehead. You groaned in pain.

"Stop it seonghwa or else i will grab an umbrella and hit you with it."

"Jeez i was trying to be nice." Seonghwa pouted. That pout uwu. Dont ask how i uwued in real life.

"Hello soon to be couple." Jongho joked. You rolled your eyes.

"Stop with the jokes jongho." Seonghwa places an arm around you.

"I think i have to agree with Jongho. We make a great couple." You pushed his arm of your shoulder.