Song Mingi ft Seonghwa

In the mood for some Mingi :) am I thirsty for this man? Frick yeah

In the mood for some Mingi :) am I thirsty for this man? Frick yeah. Boy feed me by posting a pic or something on twitter :( I have been waiting for you to post like I'm sad(edit: bitch he actually posted) also this may be angst but don't worry there is fluff for you guys at the end and a surprise that includes Seonghwa ;)

Your eyes wandered off to your ex boyfriend. He was happy with his new girlfriend while you haven't moved on.

'Mingi I miss you so much, it hurts. Can we just go back to how we were a few months back?'

To be very honest, your relationship with Mingi was fading(due to upcoming exams) and when you confronted him about it, he said he fell out of love. All you could do was just kick him out of your dorm. Since, you and Mingi were college besties, it was a complete lost. Your best friend and also your ex boyfriend didn't even acknowledge your existence anymore.

So now whenever you were in the same class as Mingi, you watched him flirt with the girls in the class. He frequently changed his girlfriend every week cause he quote on quote from Yunho 'wasnt satisfied with them'

You were still close to mingi's group of friends despite not being close to mingi anymore. His friends never knew why he fell out of love for you because they knew he loved you so much. You were in your dorm, currently in your room, crying your eyes out. That is until the doorbell rings, you lazy got up and opened the door with tear filled eyes.

"_____-" Seonghwa smiles but as he looks at your face, he notices you had been crying again. "What's wrong? You miss Mingi huh?" You start crying again.

"Yes hwa, I miss him so much. I really don't understand how he can fall out of love. I really put out all of my love for him and he treats it as if it's a toy." Seonghwa closes the door before hugging you tightly.

"Good thing, my 'mom' senses were telling me you needed comfort. Also it's because I saw Mingi making out with another girl along the hallway." Seonghwa sighs. "I will try to ask him the exact reason why he had to break up with you if that makes it better."

"Seonghwa don't even try. He doesn't want to do anything with me. Let's just cuddle on the couch." You looked up at him from the hug. Seonghwa breaks out in a smile.

"Sure angel." He ruffles your hair, then wipes your tears with his thumb and lets go of you. The both of you walk over to the couch and you instantly cuddled with him.

"Do you not want dinner?"

"No, I'm not hungry." The doorbell rings.

"Too bad I bought food so eat." Seonghwa stood up and went to the door but he didn't came back so you being curious went to the door.

He was talking to mingi but why was he here? You walk up behind Seonghwa.

"Seonghwa?" The sight of Mingi in front of you made you hold your breath. Suddenly, you felt like crying again and the lump in your throat wasn't helping either.