ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ

I have been trying to edit a new video on YouTube and let me tell you, I'm so lazy Jesus. It can take me up to 3 days with non-stop writing for a 10 minute video at least. But you know I wanna give out something to my subscribers :)

 But you know I wanna give out something to my subscribers :)

uwu Mingi's man be lookin fine oof. This was made 3 days ago eye-

Highschool. What comes after highschool kids? No it's not freaking college. It's a mental breakdown, yup you were experiencing that today. You just finished one examination today and what are you doing now?

Procrastinating. Alexa play 'Double Knot' by 3RACHA thanks. You banged your head on the table.

"Ouch." Maybe a little too hard. You decided to phone your best friend. Ehem best friend to lovers au at its finest.

 Ehem best friend to lovers au at its finest

"Hey bitch." You hear yunho chuckle from the other end. Ehem his giggles or chuckles are the best thing to hear. It was appealing.

"I have been great. Why did you call."

"Currently procrastinating on studying maths and physics." You hear stuff being shuffled.

"Well I'm coming over to make you feel better. No maths and physics textbook should hurt my girl."

Now if those words didn't send butterflies to your stomach...are you even human.

"Stop being a hoe and flirting with me." Again he chuckles.

"I hoe around whenever I want ___."

"Just like when you went to KCON?" You hear his breath hitch.

"Ehem now that...I dont want to talk about. You saw nothing on twitter ___."

"Alright hoe. See you later." You ended the call. Looking back at the table in front of you, you packed up everything and placed it standing up. You know that one phrase that says you are about to hit the books? Yeah you instead of laying and going to sleep after ditching your books, you legit slapped the books and it fell on the ground.