ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE

Ehem so yeah I'm just casually using a screenshot that I took just now while watching the live :) yes they look shook idk why I accidentally screenshoted this

Ehem so yeah I'm just casually using a screenshot that I took just now while watching the live :) yes they look shook idk why I accidentally screenshoted this. Also sorry it took a day :( I was really busy that I forgot to upload this.

You were finally waking up, why were so tired yesterday? Well you had to take care of the mess the boys made. Some isn't even clean yet cause you were too lazy. You slept at 4am in the morning and you practically wasted half of Christmas already sleeping in.
(A/n: Speaking of The Boyz...HWALL/HYUNJOON HAS AN IG NOW, I MISSED HIM :') it's hyun.jxx0_p btw)

Now when you woke up guess who you saw? A peaceful sleeping Seonghwa, okay but he looks cute asleep. You pecked his lips, he groaned.

"Prince wake up." Seonghwa slowly opens his eyes. His grip on your waist started getting tighter.

"Morning princess." You tried standing up but Seonghwa was always clingy early in the morning.

"Do you not want to open the presents? It's Christmas." You asked the boy who was busy staring at your facial features.

"Hmm, let's go wake up the boys first." He starts to leave some pecks on your cheeks after. You giggled before having to get out of seonghwa's grip. You turned to the other side of the room, Hongjoong was still asleep.

"Hongjoong baby, wake up." You pecked his cheeks, he moves around in his sleep. You went close to his ears.

"I won't give you a kiss you know..." With that Hongjoong was wide awake.

"I'm awake!" He puckers his lips out for you. Smiling widely, you pecked his lips as promised.

"Such a hard worker, your laptop is still turned on. Save your samples and go out the living room. I'm going to wake up the boys." Hongjoong nods as he stretches out.

"Could you wake up Mingi and Jongho while I wake up San and yunho?" You say to Seonghwa.

"What about Wooyoung and yeosang?" He asks. You thought for a second.

"Well how about you wake up yeosang, I will wake up wooyoung cause he gets clingy with me everytime I wake him up." Seonghwa nods. He walks over to mingi and Jongho's room.

"Yunho, wake up." Yunho tugged your arm and you fell on him.

"Let's cuddle first." As much as you wanted to cuddle with Yunho, you had to make them breakfast too.

"Jeez, I prepared a good gift for you. Do you not want to open it?" He sits up. Your eyes instantly fell on the way his cheeks were so puffy.

"Okay I'm awake now." You pecked his cheek. His cheeks were also always flushed whenever he woke up. You carefully climbed the steps and climbed on another boy. San lazily wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Sannie. Wake up." He hums. He plays with your hair for a bit.

"I heard you while you were waking up yunho. Your not exactly that soft baby."