Jeong Yunho

Baby yunho said ᴼⁿ ᵐʸ ᵐʸ ʷᵃʸ in baby font

Baby yunho said ᴼⁿ ᵐʸ ᵐʸ ʷᵃʸ in baby font. uwu alright this gonna be some childhood friend thing cause I wanted to try something new. Also guys listen to Blue Sky by Oneus it's legit good.

At one point in time, you just look back at your baby photos. A picture of you and your childhood friend yunho playing in the sand. Both of your parents were great friends so it was pretty easy for you two to be friends.

When yunho was younger, he told you that he wanted to be an idol after looking up to TVXQ's Yunho. You encouraged him and watched him practice dancing daily. He went to S*ungri's(yes I blurred it out he doesn't deserve to be typed out with full name) dance academy then met a friend, Mingi. Yunho never forgot about you tho so he introduced you to Mingi.

You and Mingi had exchanged quite a few gestures and by that I mean you two did date but things didn't work out cause you were starting to have feelings for Yunho. Mingi didn't mind, in fact he kinda expected it. No hard feelings, you two are still close, he even helps you.

Yunho and Mingi found a company together and they are debuting in a group called ATEEZ after they had an American Training under KQ Fellaz. You were extremely supportive and during his free time of practice, he usually facetimes you.

You on the other hand had gone to university and studied art cause you were really interested in it after seeing the many talented artworks done online. Your mom of course allowed it.

There was this condition she wanted you to fulfil and it was that you get a boyfriend by 21 or else you would have to follow your mom's choices for your husband.

Now you were 21, still no boyfriend. Your mom was finding guys that were available for you to be married off. You weren't home currently cause you went to visit yunho at his dorm. You laid on his bed, the other members were in the living room doing their own stuff.

"Yunho...what do I do? My mom wants me to be married off if i don't find a boyfriend." You whine. You hear him sigh.

"Well I could help."

"How?" You sat up.

"Tell your mom that I'm your boyfriend." Your eyes widened.

"Yunho, your an idol."

"Yeah whats wrong?"

"What if the fans find out."

"They can't ___ plus this is only fake." Ouch that hurt.

"Alright. I can tell my mom that we are dating but what if she wants us to kiss?"

"Then we can kiss?"

"Have you even lost your first kiss?" He shakes his head.

"I don't mind losing my first kiss to someone I have known since we were babies but you on the other hand had Mingi smothering your lips."