Choi Jongho

So I did another chapter of Jongho but it's kept as a draft cause I'm too lazy to finish the mafia thing but let me know if you want me to post it and I will finish it

So I did another chapter of Jongho but it's kept as a draft cause I'm too lazy to finish the mafia thing but let me know if you want me to post it and I will finish it. As I'm writing this I'm listening to No Lie by Everglow, support their comeback ;)

Bringing up the past really wasn't something you would do because each day you had experience something traumatic. Your parents fighting and arguing everyday.

One day everything snapped and well it caused your father to shout out the words 'Lets get divorce'. You were only 7 when that happened. It left a huge scar on you, for your sweet loving father to actually say those words...you can't imagine what caused him to finally snap.

Well actually scratch that, you knew why your parents were always arguing. Your mom was being a gold digger and if your father didnt give her money, she would look for a sugar daddy. You only found out because you were playing games on your mom's phone and a text came through with the contact name being.

Daddy🍆💦

Okay first off eww. Secondly, you were 7 and yes you knew what these emojis were when you were seven. You were friends with a few funny guys, who might I add were very dirty minded too.

When your parents divorced, you followed your dad. I mean he was your superhero.
(A/n:the fact I'm listening to superhuman as I'm writing this🤦🏽‍♀️)

Your father promised to give you everything you ever wanted so when you told your dad you wanted to be an idol, he could only smile and ask why. You were 15 by the way.

"I want to be idol so I can make dad proud! You have done so much for me and I just feel like a burden to you so let be your gem and angel!" Your father hugged you.

"Your already my angel. Nothing can change the amount of love I have for you. I know you can me proud ____."

Weeks pass by, someone from an entertainment came up to you. It was like one of those street casting. You looked at the card.

'KQ Entertainment'

A name you were kinda familiar with since you knew Block B. Maybe you should give it a try...and that's how you became a trainee in KQ.

It was very different since whenever you walked across the hallways there were most likely guy trainees. Thankfully, you met a girl trainee. Her name was Park Jiyeon.

The company was planning for you and Jiyeon to debut as a duo. Then of course you knew you would debut slightly later because they already planned for the boy group to debut in late 2018.

It was already 2020 and you were still waiting. Jiyeon had once told you to never give up. You were now 17, you still many opportunities for your debut and Jiyeon was already 23.

Just then a great new came in that you would be debuting soon. You finally got to record your own songs and have your own choreography. When the came to your debut stage, you stood proud and did your best.