Park Seonghwa

Hold on a sec, is that a dimple on Seonghwa? Djjebsu that just makes him ×10 cuter

Hold on a sec, is that a dimple on Seonghwa? Djjebsu that just makes him ×10 cuter. Okay hybrid time. Also I was thinking of what hybrid Seonghwa should be but I gave up and just made him a cat hybrid. With help of the illusion fansign fancam :3

Usually at this timing you would hear your best friend/neighbour calling out for you but right now? Nope. You were at the window waiting for him to appear and after an hour he never did.

You texted him but still no reply and it's been 3 hours. You were starting to get worried. Then, you saw a light across from you, Seonghwa appeared at his window with a smile.

"Sorry, I went out to hun-have dinner with my family."

"You scared me! I thought something bad happened to you." You were pouting right now.

"Sorry, mom and dad just wants me to spend time with them. Even though I clearly don't see the point of doing that when only care about work."

"Don't say that Seonghwa." Your mom shouts from outside your room and tells you to go sleep.

"I bet your mom wants you to sleep." You nod.

"Sorry Seonghwa. Maybe tmr? or do you want to go out tmr?"

"I will check my schedules. Who knows my parents want to randomly bond with me again." You giggle. "I will text you to confirm if I can okay?"

"Alright night Seonghwa." You waved to him and him waved back. You closed the window and shut the curtains.

The next day, someone knocks at your bedroom door. You woke up while rubbing your eyes, the person walks in.

"Morning ___." You got a heart attack.

"Jeez you scared me. I thought I was seeing a ghost of my cat." Seonghwa's eyes widened. He quickly wore his beanie.

"What did you saw?"

"Cat ears on you? Why what's wrong with that?"

"You aren't scared by me right?"

"Why would I be? It's just cat ears?"

"Would you believe me if I said I'm a cat hybrid?"

"I mean if you were you won't dare to harm me cause we are friends." Seonghwa nods.

"Well just to say, I am a cat hybrid."

"Cool, what can you do?"

"Uhh hunt for food?"

"As in hunt for chicken?"

"Honestly anything meat related other than humans. Which is why I wasn't around yesterday."

"I see. Well let me just bathe first than we can go out." Seonghwa goes out to wait for you in the living room.

You took a quick shower(which probably was an hour long) then went to do your makeup(or if your like me and don't do makeup cause you look the same with it, just pretend it's some light makeup)