ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ

ᴵ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᴬᵀᴱᴱᶻ ᴮᵁᵀ ᶜᴬᴺ ˢᴼᴹᴱᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴱᴸᴸ ᴹᴱ ᴴᴼᵂ ᵞᴼᵁ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴷᴱᴱᴾ ᴼᴺᴱ ᴮᴵᴬˢ? ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ 2 ᴹᴬᵞᴮᴱ 3 ˢᴼᴼᴺ ᴼᴿ ᴹᴬᵞᴮᴱ 8 ᵂᴴᴼ ᴷᴺᴼᵂˢ.

ᴼᴴ ᴴᴼᴺᴱᵞ ᴵᴹ ᴹᴬᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴵᴹ ᴬ ᴮᴬᴰ ᴮᴼᵞ ᴮᴬˢᴱᴰ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴳᴵᶠ. ˢᴼ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ᴳᴼᴺᴺᴬ ᴮᴱ ᴬ ᴳᴬᴺᴳ ᴬᵁ.

It may be weird to say, you werent afraid of getting killed by gangs. Why you may ask? It was simply cause of your past life.

Your father was a well known gang leader. He was always trading stuff and handling all the enemies he had. You were bound to know one day, you would encounter these enemies and thats what exactly happened.

"So Miss Y/n. Your father seems to owe us money huh." Hongjoong, the leader of the ATEEZ gang said. You scoffed.

"Hongjoong, great to see that you have grown up to be a fine 'gentleman'." You emphasized on the gentleman. Hongjoong rolled his eyes. To be honest, you and Hongjoong were actually friends turned to lovers but with your parents finding out, they made you breakup with Hongjoong.

"Oh babygirl. How i miss you." Hongjoong touched your face. You felt the goosebumps appear on your arms.

"Still weak for my touches huh?"

"S-Shut up. I dont miss you and i cant." You said.

"Mingi go get my phone." Mingi went to the desk and grabbed Hongjoong's phone throwing it to him, to which he caught it sucessfully.

"Lets see what your parents say?" He dailed your parents number and with a couple of rings, the phone was answered.

"Mr.Park, we have your lovely daughter. Care to take her back?" The phone was switched to speaker.

"Keep her. Shes a slut anyways." Your mother said in the background. You looked down at your knees trying not to cry. Hongjoong ended the call and went over to you.

"Y/n...?"

"What do you want. If your going to hurt me like my parents did, just leave me out on the streets and let me die there." Your tears rolled down your cheeks. Hongjoong lifted your chin and place a peck your lips. He gave you a genuine smile.

"You know i wouldnt do that to you. I love you too much to leave you babe." Hongjoong said. Your heart fluttered.

"Ehem hyung. Sorry to interupt the umm love confession but it seems like the enemy is trying to get into our base." San awkwardly stood next to you two.

"Oh right umm..You guys know what to do...I umm gonna bring Y/n to the safe area." Hongjoong untied you and intertwined your fingers to his.