ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ

ᴼᴷᴬᵞ ˢᴼ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ˢᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴺᴼᵀ ᵁᴾᴸᴼᴬᴰᴵᴺᴳ. ᴵᴹ ᴸᴬᶻᵞ ᵀᴼ ᶠᴵᴺᴰ ᴬ ᴳᴵᶠ ᴼᶠ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ ˢᴼ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᴵˢ ᴬ ᴾᴴᴼᵀᴼ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᵁᵀᴵᴱ

 ᴵᴹ ᴸᴬᶻᵞ ᵀᴼ ᶠᴵᴺᴰ ᴬ ᴳᴵᶠ ᴼᶠ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ ˢᴼ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᴵˢ ᴬ ᴾᴴᴼᵀᴼ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᵁᵀᴵᴱ

ᴬ ᴾᴵᴱᶜᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴬᴿᵀ. ᴼᴴ ᴵ ᵂᴬˢᴺᵀ ᵀᴬᴸᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴬᴮᴼᵁᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴬᴵᴺᵀᴵᴺᴳ😉

"What are you doing?" Hongjoong your best friend had ask.

"Painting for a project." You said as you placed your paintbrush onto the canvas. Hongjoong smiled.

"Well its beautiful, like the person painting it." Hongjoong flirted.

"Very funny joong. Im not pretty, now arent you supposed to go to practice?" You werent unfazed by his flirt, only cause he always flirts with you. Hongjoong sighed.

"Cant i stay with my girl for a bit."

"Bold of you to assume you can just claim me sir." You turned to Hongjoong.

"But i can. Im always jealous when other guys including my members when they flirt with you." Hongjoong pouted. You sighed.

"Joong even if we were to have feelings for each other. What is the point, your an idol. Im only going to be a distraction to you."

"Then be my distraction. I dont care y/n. Its true, i flirt with you cause i love you." Hongjoong held onto your hands. You pulled your hands out of his grasp.

"Joong im sorry...i cant..." You had walked to the living room. The guys stood there in your living room practically shocked out of everything.

"Oh you heard that...I-"

"Its fine y/n. Hyung lets go. See you next time y/n." Seonghwa smiled weakly. With that the guys left your home.

After shutting the door for them, you had slid down the door keeping your legs close to your chest.

"I cant be with you cause Clara likes you." You silently cried.

The next few weeks, you and Hongjoong never talked. You did visit them a couple of times and during those times Clara was talking to Hongjoong. He seemed happy and smiley, it left you showing a fake smile most of the times.

Today you decided to visit them again. They were preparing for another comeback but you missed them so here you were walking to their company. With a knock to the door, you walked in. Not expecting to see Hongjoong and Clara kissing.

Your heart broke. Where were the others? As you turned to leave from the awkward scene the guys walked up.

"Hey noona!" San smiled but as soon as he looked behind your shoulders his eyes widened and replaced with anger.

"Noona?" Yunho understood the situation too. Seonghwa pulled you beside him and closed the practice room door.

"Y/n. Im sorry you had to see that." Seonghwa tried grabbing your arm. But you pulled away.