ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴍᴜᴛᴛɪsʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ....ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴀʟᴀ ʜᴀʟᴀ(⊙_⊙)

ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴀʟᴀ ʜᴀʟᴀ(⊙_⊙)

ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs. ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴀʜ ɪᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴏғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ ғʟᴜғғʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

You had quickly thrown a finger heart at your fans. Being an idol in the most famous girl group was quite fun, constant screaming of your name and everyone loved you.

Your group, Cloudy, was a well-known kpop group. Having won 3 awards and you are only rookies. Your group was successful to say the least. The entertainment your group came from was Starship Entertainment.

You were close to your sunbaenims, MONSTA X, and would occasionally go out to have a chat and  spend time with each other. They were like your siblings, and well actual brother.

Hyungwon was a great older brother and he had always look out for you. Lately he pestered you in shipping you with members of ATEEZ cause you were a huge fan of their music and is an atiny having a closet filled with ATEEZ merch. You did have a bias and he definitely fit the description of your ideal type, Kang Yeosang.

"Oppa shush. I dont like him." You had shushed Hyungwon for the multiple times. Currently you sat in the living room with the girls of your group. They had their boyfriends so they didnt pay attention and yes you were the maknae in your group.

"Oh come on y/n. Look at your unnies they have boyfriends....Well more like my members are their boyfriends...but anyways your growing older too." You quickly grabbed a magazine and threw it at him.

"IM NOT GROWING OLD." You had shouted. Hyungwon only chuckled.

"Whatever hyung? Dont we have to go to the award show soon?" Shownu stood up.

"Oh no. Girls you get ready too. Boys lets run to the dorm and get ready." You giggled watching the boys run out of the dorm.

"I was about to give my changkyunnie a kiss." Riley pouted. You gagged.

"Eww your digusting." You walked to your room to get ready for the award show.

" You walked to your room to get ready for the award show