Special ATEEZ imagine

uwu so we know ateez has their 2 wins. I never made an imagine for that. So today i will be making a short imagine for each member compiled into one chapter.

 So today i will be making a short imagine for each member compiled into one chapter

Hongjoong

The tears of joy fell quickly after Jeno and Yeeun annouced the winners. You couldnt help but feel so much joy, i wonder what should you do for the boys? Right you were here to surprise them! They thanked everyone for their 2nd win and started dancing and singing.

You being Hongjoong's secret had to wait until they went backstage. They quickly went of the stage, it was your queue to sneak to their room.

There you stood with a cake and camera at hand. I mean the staff did ask you to record, after all everyone would think the person holding the camera was just one of them. You could hear the cheers of the 8 boys. They bursted through the door and paused when they saw you.

They all covered their mouth in shock.

"What is this for manager nim?" Seonghwa pretended to say. The real manager nim replied.

"This is for your second win. Good job for working so hard boys." The members of ateez cheered. You quickly turned off the camera as soon as the boys started digging into the cake.

Hongjoong wrapped his arms around your waist.

"You have cake on your lips." You quickly said as soon as you saw the white frosting.

"Help me get it off." He smirks. You rolled your eyes and pecked his lips. Earning a groan from the boys as they watch you two.

"There is such thing as turning your heads away boys." The leader spoke.

"They are just jealous cause we are dating."
(Honestly san and mingi dont worry im here for you bubs)

"Your'e right. We are a great couple." He smiled.

" He smiled

Seonghwa

The ateez members were going to their fansign, you being a supportive girlfriend to Seonghwa decided to go see him at the fansign. After all today's fansign was going to be special. It was the day after they got their 2nd win.