Song Mingi

The way he uploaded this on Children's Day in Korea and there is a playground behind him, babie confirmed😔✊ Oh i must warn this is just going to be me thirsting for Mingi whoops so yeah there will be sexual stuff but i won't make a full on smut, ...

The way he uploaded this on Children's Day in Korea and there is a playground behind him, babie confirmed😔✊ Oh i must warn this is just going to be me thirsting for Mingi whoops so yeah there will be sexual stuff but i won't make a full on smut, just maybe slight.

It was a cold and dark afternoon, it had been raining all day hence why it was cold and dark. You were snuggled up in a bunch of blankets after your boyfriend left to practice. You should probably guess by now that he is an idol. Yes your boyfriend is the Song Mingi.  Let me tell you the history of how you and Mingi met.

You and Mingi met in high school, he was always kept up with his guy friends and you were kept up with your girl friends but there is one thing that brought you two to become close. You two ate slowly for recess. Mingi's friends and your friends already left you two, so Mingi being a confident and cool leo...he striked up the convo between you and him.

You two became friends pretty quickly after discovering you two had a lot of similar interests, he even told you his plans after high school and during high school. He has only ever told his guy friends that he was trainee, nobody including the teachers he was close knew he was trainee. Things happened and your friends somehow ended up dating his friends, you grew a crush on Mingi and so did he. Your friends and his pestered you two to get together and that was you two exactly did.

Well it was all Mingi, he confessed and well brought you out to a date. Back to current time, you were watching some Chinese Dramas(A/n: one suggestion i can give you is 'Put your head on my shoulder'. One reason being the guy is cute and another reason is there is a huge height difference and honestly i wished that is me and my boyfriend in the future)

"The height difference, i'm soft." You say while watching the two actors being a cute couple.

"Hey ____. I think Mingi has been calling you. You left your phone on the kitchen counter and it has been going crazy with notifications." San says as he comes into Mingi's bedroom.

"Hmm? Oh okay thanks San." You grab the phone from San. You were pretty much the only one in the house because San was about to go to the gym. You looked through the messages he sent. It was mostly him whining about how tired he is and how much he wants to kiss you.

"This boy i swear." You texted back.

[Princess Minki🥰]: Baby, i miss you

[Princess Minki🥰]: God i'm so tired, i just want to cuddle with you all day.

[Princess Minki🥰]: I want to kiss your lips so badly shit.

[Angel👼]: That's cute baby

[Angel👼]: Don't you have another whole 2 hours before your lessons ends?

[Angel👼]: What happened to my soft baby? Keep your hormones please, you wouldn't want anyone to notice something is off right sir?