ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ

sᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ɪᴛ. ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ɪᴛ.

 ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ɪᴛ

ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.

The sun peeked through your blinds, normally you would wake up to a person tugging on your waist but to no avail. You were met with coldness. You had rubbed your eyes before fully consuming where you were.

San's shared bedroom with Yunho. Shiber stared at you with a wide smile. You quickly pet shiber and tucked it under a blanket, what San always did but sadly he wasnt here. You quickly got of the bunk bed and went to the living room.

You were met with silence. If the boys were here, the tv would be turned on to some cartoons or like romantic comedies. But nope, they were on tour. You had sighed contentedly. Walking to the kitchen, you grabbed a bowl and pour the cereal first and then the milk.

The boys had left about a month ago, the longest time without your best friends. Oh yeah forgot to mention, San is your best friend, ever since your roommate kicked you out of the dorm, San allowed you to stay in ATEEZ's dorm.

San and you were very close so it wasnt weird he clinged to you every morning before he leaves for practice. But it did send butterflies to your stomach, him hugging your bare waist.

You had sat in the living room for a couple of minutes now but then the silence was erupted. Your phone rang with a special ringtone you had set for this person. You quickly grabbed it nearly falling down in the process.

Quickly fiddling with the answer button, you heard a husky morning voice which sent your heart to race every morning.

"Hey." San spoke.

"Morning San." You were cheerful.

"Just woke up huh?"

"Yeah im having cereal now."

"Wait are you eating my fav cereals?" You had looked down to the content in the bowl. Your eyes widened.

"No..." you trailed off.

"Just kidding you can have it. After all whats mine is also yours." Your face scrunched up at the attempt flirt.

"San~stop you know i dont like it when you try to flirt with me." San chuckled through the phone.

"Yeah sure cutie. Oh right i need to get going see you tmr?" You looked at the calendar, they were coming back tmr?

"Alright. I miss you guys." You smiled.