Shot 6

Hey Dear Readers!!

Come with another shot ♥️ Hope you all will like. Don't forget to press star button for unlocking next part.

I know I am late! But I was stucked in a problem! Then from tomorrow my throat is paining like hell! I can't explain! How much it's paining! I wrote this part with much difficulty! That's why may be it would be not that much good!

I am taking medicine! Hope I become fine soon! If anyone know some home remedies please suggest! THE PAIN IS KILLING ME. It's paining so much from inside that now whole body started paining.

Well!
Come on part now!

Recap : SWASAN CONSUMMATION.

BEAUTIFUL SWASAN MORNING!!

In SwaSan Room!!

At 5am!!

Sanskar is still making love with Swara.

 both reach at their orgasm at same time screaming each other's name in pleasure

both reach at their orgasm at same time screaming each other's name in pleasure. Both smile in satisfaction.

Sanskar : I told you! I will not leave you till morning. ( wiping her sweat from her forehead then kiss on it).

Swara smile kiss on his bare chest.

He hug her from back make her eyes close with smile cover themselves with comforter.

Sanskar : Now perfect!! ( he hug her tightly make her smile).

She caress his hairs smiling hug his hands around her chest and both sleep gradually being tired.

In Morning!

SwaSan are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Their bodies are covering with comforter. They have a broad smile on their face.

Swara open her eyes lazily look at her neck side find Sanskar who is hugging her tightly while putting his chin on her neck. She smile seeing his face who is looking so cute while sleeping. Who can guess this cute guy was so wild yesterday!! She blushes thinking she was also not less. How she was moaning yesterday. The thought make her red.