Shot3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Recap : Swara 's I'll mannered behavior made Sanskar frustrated and his attempts to handle her calmly but despite there is no change in her.

Sanskar is looking at his family's men's and his wife having alcohol together and cheering their glasses.

Sanskar : Enough!!! ( shouts startling all to Swara gripping her arms tightly)what I told you you can't drink! Don't you understand? ( angrily) Why you drink?

Swara : Maine pee nhi hai! Maine pee nhi hai! Mujhe pila di gayi hai, pila di gayi hai. ( scared seeing his anger).

All become scared and nod no as they know if Sanskar gets angry he turned volcano. He glare all of them deadly.

Sanskar; you mean they made you drink this?

Swara : Yes! They made me drink forcefully. ( cry fakely) and I drink because I am Mrs Sanskari , wife of Sanskar Maheshwari. Most Sanskari man.

Sanskar : Sanskari and you!! ( Swara nod yes vigorously taking pallu on her shoulders and joined her hand which has alcohol glass) and they forced you and you didn't said anything?

Swara : how a abla nari can say anything!! ( crying fakely).

Sanskar : stop it!! ( shouts make her quiet) you and abla what a joke and Sanskari! You are far from any Sanskar! ( mockingly) and you all! You all are also not so innocent! You guys drink alcohol secretly in this study room. I know very well about this.

All nod no vigorously acting as if innocent.

Sanskar : Shut up!! ( shouts) Papa bade papa! Don't you get shame you are drinking with your daughter in law!

Ram : We didn't did anything. She came with glass to ask alcohol. How we can deny her? She is our daughter in law. ( drunk).

Durga : she would felt bad if we would deny her. ( drunk).

Sanskar ; Wow! So good!! She came with glass and you gave it like it's prashad! ( shouts on all make them scared).

Laksh : Bhai! You also drink with us. It's fun! Main sharaaabi hoon!! ( start singing in his drunken voice).

He gasped when he get a hard punch on his face.

Sanskar : and you! You are younger then me still having alcohol. Learn something from me. I don't touch it also. Shameless man! She is your bhabhi and you both are cheering glass with her. Sharm bech kar sharab pi li kya!! ( angrily).

Laksh cover his black eyes because of his punch and crying.

Swara : I ordered with my mom 's money. I have so much money. ( proudly) I am so rich.

Sanskar glare her deadly then at all!

Swara : why you are getting angry like sunny deol! You are getting angry because we didn't asked you. Wait! I will ask my baby! ( fill glass for him and forward toward him) drink my baby.

Sanskar : ( stop her hand) I don't drink Swara. ( getting angry).

Swara : drink baby!! ( try to make him drink forecefully).

Sanskar become hell angry and throw glass on floor breaking it in pieces and widening everyone's eyes.

Swara : father in law! Why your son is like this? Why he is so ill mannered? Don't you taught him some manners how to drink alcohol?  Why you kept his name SANSKAR! He took his name so seriously. He is so Sanskari. I don't like him.