Shot4

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Swara accident!

I know seeing this type of concept on SwaSan is new! As I didn't find any concept on SwaSan like this!, but i am happy that I started a different concept! Track is completely a reality!, reality of society, this happens in society! The intentions isn't to degrade SwaSan!! They are my important part of life!, how I can degrade!, I am being a writer wanna show something different side!

SwaSan love each other unconditionally but once misunderstanding comes, only problem occurs! They will understand but! Needs time..

In Baadi!

Sanskar come home to see his wife but as usual she isn't! He shake head and go at a place for something for some hours then go in washroom for bathing.

After sometime!!

Sanskar come out from washroom and call Uttara! She give him water! He thanked her!

Sanskar: Uttu!, I wanna show something to you, I wanted to show to Swara but she is in office but I can't hold my excitement!

Uttara: what bhai?

Sanskar take her in a store room! Uttara gets surprised seeing the store room is changed into baby room! He himself decorated the room with lightning and teddies!! And other beautiful items make the room beautiful!

Sanskar : how's looking?

Uttara : this looking so beautiful bhai!

Sanskar: Swara will like na?

Uttara : of course bhai! You decorated with so love, she will love!

Sanskar smile thinking how Swara will react!

His eyes fall on a doll! Which isn't decorated yet!

Sanskar : this doll remained!!

Uttara : I will do!

She go and hold the doll but mistakenly the doll fallen from her hand and the doll 's hand broken! Sanskar gets shocked and rush to the doll as if his baby only fallen down and got hurt! And grab the doll!

Sanskar : what Uttara? Where is your mind? You shattered my baby 's toy! ( angrily).

Uttara: I am sorry bhai! Mistakenly fallen!

Sanskar : ( calm his anger seeing her sad face) I am sorry! I know you didn't throed deliberately!
What I do! I am possessive for my child, my angel.

He looks at the doll! And try to fix her broken hand.

Uttara : what are you doing?

Sanskar : I am fixing doll 's doll! She will not like seeing one doll broken!

Uttara: but she is in bhabhi 's stomach bhai!

Sanskar: I know! But I heard, baby hear everything and when Swara will say "Sanskar how this broken" my baby will hear and she will think papa is so budhu, couldn't protect my toys! So I am protecting her toys!

Uttara : her, she? You want Girl? How you know the baby will be girl?

Sanskar : I don't know! But I feel! The baby will be girl! As you know, she responds to me!
When I touch Swara 's stomach when she sleep!! secretly, I put hand on her stomach and talk to my baby! I feel her sensation! I know she is girl! Baby boy responds to mother most! But baby girl responds to father!
And baby responds me most then Swara! She say, she don't get sensation much but only when I touch her tummy!