Last Part

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot,Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Complete Target on time for reading new story!!

Vote Target 200+
Comments Target 100+

Do comments too!!

No new story, before completing Target!!

Recap : Swara attacked by Natasha!

In Hospital!

Sanskar is pacing here and there in tension while his mind revolving around Swara 's words where she was asking his forgiveness, and pleading him not to hate her, he recalled her over posssiveness which he always neglected, she love him madly and deeply but still how she became so over posssive for him?

Sharmistra: Sanskar! Swara will be alright! ( comforting him).

Sanskar : this is all happening because of me Maa, I never noticed Swara 's insecurities and over possessiveness, I am not able to figure out why she became over posessive for me?

Sharmistra: because you love Swara the most, that's why Swara is posssive for your love. She don't wanna loose your love, because she have only lost from childhood, first father's love, grandparents 's love, sister's love, respect of society, fingers on her character every time!
But you love her unconditional!
That's why she doesn't want to loose you
That's why she is scared to loose you.
Because she thinks her destiny is like this that she loose everything , thats why she doesn't wanna loose you.

Sanskar : ( understanding her words) but Maa! I love Swara so much, she doesn't need to insecure.

Sharmistra: you forgotten Sanskar, you were leaving her in your anger? ( shocking him) you were angry on Swara because she distrusted on you, that's why you were leaving her!
That's why she is scared to loose you.
She is still in fear, may be you can leave her?

Sanskar understand Swara 's fear to loose him.

Sanskar : how you know this Maa?

Sharmistra: I am her mother, I know her mental state.

Sanskar feels guilty for being reason of Swara 's insecurities recalled how he unknowingly increased her insecurities by giving importance to Natasha without knowing she is facing insecurities.

Their attention break by doctor, who comes out from room.

Sanskar : how's my wife doctor?

Doctor: she is out of danger but!

Sanskar : but what doctor?

Doctor: she lost her baby!! ( shocking him) due to stress on her mind, she had miscarriage.

Sanskar's eyes brimmed with tears recalled how much Swara was happy by her pregnancy and now they lost their baby.

After sometime!

Sanskar enter in Swara 's room with heavy heart and fear in heart how he will face Swara! He see her sitting gloomy and lost! He sit down in front of her hold her hand bring her in sense, she looks at him with teary eyes, he hug her, as he hug her she burst in tears, he also couldn't stop himself from breaking down and both start crying on their baby's death.

Swara : Sanskar! It's all happened because of my over posssiveness, I snatched my baby's life in my madness. ( cryingly).

Sanskar : no Swara!! Don't say like that!! ( breaking hug) You aren't responsible for this.