Shot8

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Happy Holi to all of you ❤️

Recap: Sanskar died!!

Leap of 6 months!!

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara is standing in balcony and gazing at moon and remembering Sanskar and her all memories, which make her emotional, her eyes gets moist.

Swara : ( monologue) I miss you Sanskar!! I miss you!!!

She looks at Sanskar who is laying on bed with machines attached to him and he being in deep sleep from 6 months.

Swara : (monologue) from 6 months you are in coma Sanskar! I am missing to hear your voice, I am missing you so much. ( tears fall from her eyes).

She go toward him and sit beside him and hold his hand in her hand.

Swara : (monologue) you are sleeping from 6 months Sanskar! Earlier you used to hear my unspoken words! Can't you hear my unspoken words now?, please get up! I can't take this more.
Our baby needs you.

She put his hand on her 6 months baby bump!! While he is in deep sleep.

She remembered what happened 6 months ago!!

Flashback!

Doctor declared Sanskar as dead shattering all!! Sujata sit with thud and cries miserable on death of her son! Ram also couldn't stop himself and crying madly, Uttara is also crying bitterly!

While Swara is numb!! She is numb to react anything!

All are crying on Sanskar's death, Doctor move to cover his face, but get hold of Swara.

Swara sign "why you are covering my husband 's face, he is alright, nothing happened to him, he can't go anywhere"

She cups his face and shake his face, whether she can't speak but trying to convey her thoughts in her heart with belief he can hear her unspoken words.

Swara : (monologue) Sanskar! You can't go leaving me! You can't! You can't!
Durga maa gave you to me as my blessing and i am not that much unlucky that my blessing will again snatch to me!
You can't go leaving your Swara.
I am nothing without you Sanskar.
I can't live without you.
I don't have anyone except you.
Please don't go! Please don't go!
Please don't make me alone again.

Sanskar is laying lifeless!

Swara: (monologue)if you wanted to leave me in middle, why you made me seen so dreams?
Why? Why you gave me so much love when you couldn't give this love whole life?
You promised me you will always remain beside me then how you can go leaving me?

She hold Sanskar's hand and put on her stomach!

Swara ; (monologue) Sanskar you are going to become father, I came to know in Morning! I wanted to surprise you with my trophy!
Please come back, your Swara and your angel needs you.
Please come back to me.
Please Sanskar! Or take me also with you.
Please!!

She cries on his chest clutching him tightly!!

Ram: Sujata!! Handle Swara! Now we only have to handle her, she is our responsibility!!

Sujata who isn't state to handle herself but compose recalling Sanskar's words who took her promise before dying "to take care of his wife", she get up and hold her from shoulder!

Sujata : Swara! Compose yourself! Sanskar left us!

Swara nodding no vigorously "he can't go" and clutching him tightly not ready to leave him.