Shot 8

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Tap star button for next part!!

Recap : ragini 's exit, she arrested for molesting Sanskar and he throwed whole aggarwal family from Maheshwari mansion to servant quarters!!

After one week!!

Many things changed,  DP again joined college as professor along with Adarsh, both son, father completed their wish and happy by their hardwork 's earning then dependant on Sanskar 's money. Parineeta is also proud now being called as nalla 's wife.

But AP 's conditions is worsen with no luxurious life, her all jewelries also Sanskar took back from her with statements 'these all belongs to Maheshwari family'.

DP come and give her a simple chain as gift smiling but AP hold the chain and throw on floor.

AP : this simple chain you keep with you begger professor! I will not remain quiet, I will get everything. ( angrily) I meant for luxurious life not for this poor life.

DP : someone said right!! Some people can never change by the way now you cant do anything. Swara is here to protect Sanskar, I am still suggesting you to back off, I love you that's why I want your well being. Change yourself. Lust for anything is injurious, understand it before its too late.

AP just rolled her eyes, DP shake head with unbelievable look to her and go out.

In Evening!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are sitting on bed, Sanskar us working on laptop while Swara is waiting for him to complete his work.

He all aware from her continous gazing at him, find restlessness in her eyes.

Sanskar : what happened? ( stopping his work) do you want to say something?

Swara : ( surprised hearing him) how you came to know that I want to say something to you?

Sanskar : I can read my Swara 's eyes. ( make her smile) now say, what's the matter which making you this much restless?

Swara : No Sanskar! First you complete your work. ( he try to resist but stop hearing her) work is also important,  you complete it first then we will talk calmly.

Sanskar : Okay! Just half and hour.

She nod yes understanding!! He smile at her understanding nature and again start working.

After half and hour,he finally completed his work , save his file and close laptop keeping it on it's place, come back to her again.

Sanskar : say? ( cupping her face gently).

Swara: actually Sanskar!! ( becoming nervous to speak which make him concerned).

Sanskar : what happened? Is everything alright? ( getting tensed seeing her nervous).

Swara looks at him teary eyes which make him more tensed,  he quickly embrace her, she start crying in his arms making him more tensed.

Sanskar : what happened Swara? Why you are crying? Does anupurna did anything to you?  I will not leave her. ( angrily).

Swara; No Sanskar! She didn't did anything. ( cryingly) You only did everything.

Sanskar : what? Me? What I did?

Swara : I , I,  I,  I,  i , i ( trying to say but unable).

Sanskar : I know you love me, say what I did? ( thinking she is saying I Love you)