Shot 6

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with another shot!! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Complete Target fast for next update
Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 100+
No complete Target, no update.

Daily updates at night!!
So remember,and comes to read daily and also complete Targets fast!!

Recap : Swara got attacked by Kavita and her mother and their plan to trap Sanskar.

In Sanskar's Cabin!

Sanskar is restless while trying to call Swara repeatedly but no response.

Sanskar ; Why her phone is switched off!! Kahin yeh ladki kisi problem mein toh nhi phas gayi!! ( tensed about her) troublesome girl invite problems by own.
I have to see.

He get up to go but stop seeing Kavita coming in a very short dress, he stare her weirdly for wearing so revealing clothes in his office where everyone knows that she is his fiancee.

Sanskar : what are you doing here? Kavita, this is my office not any garden that you always came to roam here.( angrily).

Kavita : Sanskar!! Why you always gets angry my jaan!! ( tracing finger on his chest seductively).

Sanskar; ( stop her hand) Kavita, we aren't maried yet!! So control yourself, I don't like this.
Before marraige, no touching and all.

Kavita : Fine Sanskar, I understand you don't want to intimate Before marraige but at least we can spend some quality time with each other before marraige.

Sanskar: next time!! I am busy.

Kavita : Sanskar!! Please! Can't you do simple thing for your fiancee.

Sanskar : Kavita! For me, only my work is most important and.

Kavita ; and your badi Maa also!! At least you can't deny your badi Maa!! ( giving him phone where AP on line) Badi Maa please say Sanskar to take me out.

AP : Sanskar!! Take Kavita out! You should spend some quality with each other.

Sanskar glare Kavita for using AP name to convince him.

Sanskar : Okay Maa!! I will go.

AP cut call!!

Sanskar ; how you can use Maa 's name to convince me?

Kavita : because you can't deny your badi Maa!! ( with hidden smirk).

Sanskar fumed but control his anger for sake of his badi Maa.

Kavita : let's go Sanskar!! ( hold his hand).

He start going but stop thinking about Swara.

Sanskar : one second!! First we will go to baadi.

Kavita : baadi!! Why?

Sanskar ; for meeting Swara.

Kavita: why? ( frowned).

Sanskar : she isn't picking my call and !! ( remember something) she went at your home only to take you for shopping, where she is?  Her phone is switched off!!
Where she is?

Kavita : she didn't came to take me Sanskar, such a useless employee you have Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( monologue) how this can be possible!! She is mischievous but she is responsible for her work
And !! ( remember something) she was telling me something about Kavita.