Shot 9

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Sheena 's entry to make Swara jealous.

In night!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar come from washroom in his nightwear and see Swara is sitting on bed and waiting for him so he can burst on him! He ignored her and lay down on bed! But gets startled by Swara who make him sit with jerk!

Sanskar: what rubbish! Have you gone mad? ( angrily).

Swara : I wanna talk to you!

Sanskar : I don't wanna!

He lay down again! But she again make him sit down!!

Sanskar: I don't wanna talk!

Swara : I wanna talk!

She sit on his lap shocking him, wrapping legs around his waist to stop him from laying down again.

Sanskar ; what are you doing? ( shivered as his junior comes in touch of her feminine in this position) Swara get off from me!

Swara : I wanna talk! ( unknowingly rub their parts moving).

Sanskar : Swara get off! Otherwise, you will ripped!!

Sanskar is getting hard in his track pant! And as he gets hard, Swara realized his hardness, and gets embarrassed understanding everything and quickly get off from his lap and sit on other side.

He take breaths! And glare her as she aroused him!

Swara : go in washroom! ( as she can see his buldge from his track pant).

Sanskar go in washroom for calming his junior!!

After sometime!

Sanskar comes after bathing again and changed in new nightwear! As his clothes also gets dirty because of his wife's act!!

Swara press lips to control laugh!

Sanskar : haso, haso! You can't understand we men's problems.

Swara burst in laugh and start laughing putting pillow on her mouth! Sanskar glare her for laughing on his MENS problem.

She gasped when he push her on bed and come above on her shocking her, and press her bosom shocking her more, her nipple gets erected by his pressing!! And she feels herself aroused as he divert her legs by his legs only and come in between of her legs and rub his manhood on her feminine making her wet!! And she close eyes feeling shivering!!

Swara : Sanskar! What are you doing? ( shivering).

Sanskar : what happened? Are you enjoying this sexual tension? ( rub himself more on her feminine and press her bosom make her buds more erected).

Swara: umm! Ah! ( moans by his pressing).

Sanskar : you are enjoying? ( raising eyebrows).

Swara open eyes with jerk!!

Swara : no! I am not enjoying! Get off!

Sanskar : really but you are aroused! ( rubbing her erected buds).

Swara : no! I am not! ( gasoed he put hand on her feminine and rub) ah!

Sanskar : wet you are! You are aroused, admit!

Swara : get off Sanskar!

Sanskar; you are aroused admit! Otherwise I will not leave you! ( pinch her buds and rub her feminine rapidly make her more wet).